- Disinfecting lenses improperly (such as using tap water or homemade solutions to clean the lenses).
- Swimming, using a hot tub, or showering while wearing lenses.
- Coming into contact with contaminated water.
- Having a history of trauma to the cornea.
- Blurred vision.
- Eye pain.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Sensation of something in the eye.
- Excessive tearing.
- Patients should consult with their eye doctor if they have any of the above symptoms.
- Acanthamoeba infection will eventually cause severe pain and possible vision loss or blindness if untreated.
- CT scanning of the brain.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral).
- Itraconazole (Sporanox).
- Pentamidine (NebuPent).
- Flucytosine (Ancobon).
A recent study, completed by researchers from Canada, finds that a 20-minute session of moderate-intensity exercise, for example, a brisk walk, is equivalent to a dose of caffeine in improving working memory. In their study, researchers checked what would happen to...
The largest study, led by researchers at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, US, finds that chloroquine, an antimalarial drug, not only does not help patients hospitalized with the coronavirus but, on the contrary, is associated with heart complications and an...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...