- Disinfecting lenses improperly (such as using tap water or homemade solutions to clean the lenses).
- Swimming, using a hot tub, or showering while wearing lenses.
- Coming into contact with contaminated water.
- Having a history of trauma to the cornea.
- Blurred vision.
- Eye pain.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Sensation of something in the eye.
- Excessive tearing.
- Patients should consult with their eye doctor if they have any of the above symptoms.
- Acanthamoeba infection will eventually cause severe pain and possible vision loss or blindness if untreated.
- CT scanning of the brain.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral).
- Itraconazole (Sporanox).
- Pentamidine (NebuPent).
- Flucytosine (Ancobon).
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more