- Primary cause of Acne conglobata is not found yet.
- Reactivity to Propionibacterium (A genus of nonmotile, non-spore-forming, anaerobic to aerotolerant bacteria (family Propionibacteriaceae) containing Gram-positive rods that are usually pleomorphic, diphtheroid, or club shaped, with one end rounded, the other tapered or pointed. Some cells may be coccoid, elongate, bifid, or even branched. The cells usually occur singly, in pairs, in V and Y configurations, short chains, or clumps in “Chinese character” arrangement. The metabolism of these organisms is fermentative, and the products of fermentation include combinations of propionic and acetic acids. These organisms occur in dairy products, on human skin, and in the intestinal tracts of humans and other animals. They may be pathogenic. The type species is Propionibacterium freudenreichii) can change which is cause to acne conglobata.
- Androgens and anabolic steroids also cause to this disease.
- It may also occur after testosterone therapy stopped.
- Thyroid medications and dioxins may trigger this disease.
- Total and free testosterone for polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or ovarian cancer. The androgen producing arrhenoblastoma is rare.
- 17-hydroxyprogesterone for congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Ratio of LH/FSH for PCOS.
- Prolactin in case of pituitary adenoma.
- 24-hour urinary free cortisol for Cushing's syndrome.
- If isotretinoin is considered, baseline blood tests such as LFTs and fasting lipids are required.
- Oral steroids are also useful for this disease.
- The combined use of antibiotics and steroids give the best results.
- Isotretinoin is used for treatment which should be used early to prevent scarring.
- For woman hormonal therapy is the best way to treat.
- Physical therapy is also being use to treat acne conglobata.
- Cryotherapy is also valuable for this disease.
- Some time surgical excision of interconnecting large nodules is beneficial.
- Ongoing treatment sessions with light and laser therapy have proven effective in clinical trials to reduce the size of nodules and lessen the appearance of scars. Some individuals choose to undergo surgery to remove large cysts and graft healthy skin on damaged areas. With immediate treatment, many people are able to find significant relief from their symptoms and improvements in their physical appearance.
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more