Acute myloid leukemia
- Long term exposure to high levels of benzene.
- Although AML is not inherited, genetic factors may play a role in its development. Some congenital disorders such as Down's syndrome, Bloom's syndrome and Fanconi's anaemia may increase the chance of getting AML.
- Treatment with certain chemotherapy drugs.
- High-dose radiation exposure.
- Having a history of a blood disorder such as myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Having had treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
- Chronic fatigue.
- Shortness of breath.
- Weight loss.
- Lack of appetite.
- Bone or joint pain.
- Swelling in the abdomen.
- Lumps or rashes on the skin.
- Swollen and bleeding gums.
- Liver function tests.
- Coagulation tests.
A new study from the US suggests that middle-aged men who are able to do 40 push-ups and more in one session have lower risk of cardiovascular disease than men who can do fewer than 10 push-ups. For a retrospective longitudinal study from 2000 to 2010, 1,104...
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more