- Prior infection with a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- Spotting between periods.
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods).
- Pain during ovulation.
- Uncomfortable or painful sexual intercourse.
- Abdominal pain on both sides.
- Lower back pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The symptoms usually appear after the menstrual period.
- Blood tests to check samples of blood in the lab for problems.
- Vaginal or cervical culture to take a sample of mucus or cells from the vagina or cervix and check them for infection.
- Pelvic ultrasound to look at images of your pelvic organs. During ultrasound, images are created using painless sound waves.
- A CT scan to take more detailed images of the pelvic organs.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more