- Prior infection with a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- Spotting between periods.
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods).
- Pain during ovulation.
- Uncomfortable or painful sexual intercourse.
- Abdominal pain on both sides.
- Lower back pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The symptoms usually appear after the menstrual period.
- Blood tests to check samples of blood in the lab for problems.
- Vaginal or cervical culture to take a sample of mucus or cells from the vagina or cervix and check them for infection.
- Pelvic ultrasound to look at images of your pelvic organs. During ultrasound, images are created using painless sound waves.
- A CT scan to take more detailed images of the pelvic organs.
A new laboratory study, conducted by researchers from Lancaster University in the United Kingdom, finds that the asthma drug salbutamol prevents the formation of tangles of fibrous protein that are a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease. For the study, scientists screened...
Recent research, completed by scientists from the University of Liverpool, UK, finds that cases of brain complications such as strokes, delirium, and other, are occurring all over the world. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed findings from COVID-19...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...