- Prior infection with a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- Spotting between periods.
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods).
- Pain during ovulation.
- Uncomfortable or painful sexual intercourse.
- Abdominal pain on both sides.
- Lower back pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The symptoms usually appear after the menstrual period.
- Blood tests to check samples of blood in the lab for problems.
- Vaginal or cervical culture to take a sample of mucus or cells from the vagina or cervix and check them for infection.
- Pelvic ultrasound to look at images of your pelvic organs. During ultrasound, images are created using painless sound waves.
- A CT scan to take more detailed images of the pelvic organs.
According to the research, conducted by Rutgers University, US, coffee could fight both Parkinson's disease and a form of dementia called dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB). For the study, a team of scientists used a mice model including rodents with the risk of...
A new study, performed by the scientists from Aarhus University, Denmark, and the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, discovers that newborn babies with vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia later in life. For the study, the...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more