- Infections of the tonsils.
- Contact with airborne viruses, germs, and bacteria.
- Snoring during the night or any time you sleep.
- Signs of infection, such as a runny nose that produces green or discolored mucus.
- Blood tests to determine the presence of organisms that may show in blood.
- X-rays of the adenoids to determine their size and extent of infection.
- The ENT doctor may require information about your family history to determine if your condition is hereditary.
- Have recurring infections.
- Exist alongside an underlying health issue, such as cancer or a tumor of the throat and neck.
- Cause breathing and swallowing problems.
A new study, published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, finds that after eating foods with a high content of saturated fats, within the next few hours, a person’s ability to concentrate can be lowered. For the study, the researchers recruited 51...
A large international study finds that a high intake of whole-fat dairy products is associated with a lower risk of hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data taken from 147,812 people who live in Asia, North...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...