- Ear infections.
- Head trauma.
- An infection of the tongue.
- Tonsil disorders.
- Abnormal upper respiratory problems.
- Sinus and nose nasal polyps lead to a loss of taste.
- If your daily diet is deficient in some essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc, you may experience a loss of taste. So, include fish, meat and brown rice in your diet. These foods are rich in vitamin B12. Nuts contain large amounts of zinc. Spinach is a rich source of folic acid.
- Use aromatic herbs and hot spices to add more flavor; however, avoid adding more sugar or salt to foods.
- If your diet permits, add small amounts of cheese, bacon bits, butter, olive oil, or toasted nuts on vegetables.
- Avoid combination dishes, such as casseroles, that can hide individual flavors and dilute taste.
Researchers from Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, US, developed a new non-fasting blood test that can help identify youth at risk of developing type 2 diabetes and prediabetes. The results of the conducted study suggest that this simple...
Scientists from the Salk Institute, US, found that a drug candidate that previously slowed aging in brain cells was also able to successfully reverse memory loss in a mouse model with the inherited Alzheimer’s disease. For the last few decades, this team of...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...