- Ear infections.
- Head trauma.
- An infection of the tongue.
- Tonsil disorders.
- Abnormal upper respiratory problems.
- Sinus and nose nasal polyps lead to a loss of taste.
- If your daily diet is deficient in some essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc, you may experience a loss of taste. So, include fish, meat and brown rice in your diet. These foods are rich in vitamin B12. Nuts contain large amounts of zinc. Spinach is a rich source of folic acid.
- Use aromatic herbs and hot spices to add more flavor; however, avoid adding more sugar or salt to foods.
- If your diet permits, add small amounts of cheese, bacon bits, butter, olive oil, or toasted nuts on vegetables.
- Avoid combination dishes, such as casseroles, that can hide individual flavors and dilute taste.
A new study, published in the Nature Communications, finds that black carbon particles can get into the part of the placenta that feeds the developing fetus. To check the influence of the soot, a team of researchers examined placentas from 5 pre-term and 23 full-term...
Researchers from the Human Factors Research Group, University of Nottingham, suggest that virtual reality (VR) training in Health and Safety can help improve employee safety at the workplace. For the study, scientists developed a VR system stimulating the perception...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...