- Fatigue, slow, sluggish, lethargic movement.
- Dry mouth and excessive thirst.
- Fever, nausea, agitation, loss of appetite.
- Abdominal pain and tenderness.
- Fluid collection in the abdomen.
- Unintentional weight gain (due to water retention).
- Mental confusion, mood swing, hallucinations.
- Jaundice, abnormally dark or light skin.
- Presence of blood in feces, tarry bowel movements.
- Rapid heart rates, redness on feet and hands.
- Attention deficit, impaired ability to concentrate.
- Memory lapse, impaired memory.
- A number of cancers can be developed as a result of alcoholism, cancer of mouth, esophagus, stomach, and liver are the few commonly occurring ones.
Related: Alcohol Saliva TestNOTE: The above information is educational purpose. The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.DISCLAIMER: This information should not substitute for seeking responsible, professional medical care.
A new study, performed by scientists from France, finds that even people who experienced mild symptoms of the novel coronavirus develop antibodies to it. For their study, a team of researchers analyzed blood samples taken from 160 medics who had a mild form of...
A recent study, completed by researchers from Canada, finds that a 20-minute session of moderate-intensity exercise, for example, a brisk walk, is equivalent to a dose of caffeine in improving working memory. In their study, researchers checked what would happen to...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...