- Fatigue, slow, sluggish, lethargic movement.
- Dry mouth and excessive thirst.
- Fever, nausea, agitation, loss of appetite.
- Abdominal pain and tenderness.
- Fluid collection in the abdomen.
- Unintentional weight gain (due to water retention).
- Mental confusion, mood swing, hallucinations.
- Jaundice, abnormally dark or light skin.
- Presence of blood in feces, tarry bowel movements.
- Rapid heart rates, redness on feet and hands.
- Attention deficit, impaired ability to concentrate.
- Memory lapse, impaired memory.
- A number of cancers can be developed as a result of alcoholism, cancer of mouth, esophagus, stomach, and liver are the few commonly occurring ones.
Related: Alcohol Saliva TestNOTE: The above information is educational purpose. The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.DISCLAIMER: This information should not substitute for seeking responsible, professional medical care.
A new study from the US, that will be presented at the American Heart Health Association’s Scientific Sessions 2019, suggests that eating later in the evening, after 6 pm if more specific, is associated with poorer heart health in women. For participation in the...
A new study from the University of Guelph, Canada, suggests that a fat molecule that can be found only in avocados may reduce insulin resistance and thus reduce the type 2 diabetes. For the study, the researchers tested this avocado in mice. To do this, they fed mice...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...