- Failure to thrive.
- Infection-associated encephalopathy.
- Myoclonus (involuntary jerking of a muscle or group of muscles).
- Liver failure.
- Cortical blindness (loss of vision due to damage to the area of the cortex that controls vision, develops in about 25 percent of cases).
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction and cardiomyopathy may occur.
- Dementia is typically episodic and often associated with an infection that occurs while another disease is in process.
You may experience an upset stomach from a wide range of causes including viruses, parasites, having a food allergy or sensitivity. Also, certain medications, such as antibiotics, can also affect the stomach function. When you have an upset stomach, the first thing to...
Recent research from the University of California – Berkeley, US, finds that the deep sleep, which is called non-rapid eye-movement slow-wave sleep (NREM), can calm and reset the anxious brain. To study the effect of the deep sleep, a team of researchers performed a...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...