- Frequent ear infections.
- Fusion or severe webbing of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th fingers, often called "mitten hands."
- Hearing loss.
- Large or late-closing soft spot on a baby's skull.
- Possible, slow intellectual development (varies from person to person).
- Prominent or bulging eyes.
- Severe under-development of the mid-face.
- Skeletal (limb) abnormalities.
- Short height.
- Webbing or fusion of the toes.
- Crouzon disease (craniofacial dysostosis).
- Pfeiffer syndrome.
- Saethre-Chotzen syndrome.
- A CT scan is an X-ray procedure that takes a computer-enhanced cross-sectional view of the body.
- Your child may need X-rays of their spine, arms, hands, legs, and feet, to confirm the diagnosis.
- Your doctor may also recommend genetic tests that show whether your child has a mutation that causes Apert syndrome.
The first randomized clinical trial, performed by the researchers from the University of Minnesota Medical School, shows that hydroxychloroquine is not able to prevent the development of COVID-19. The randomized placebo-controlled trial aimed to test if...
Scientists have successfully transplanted functional miniature livers into rats. The organs were grown in the lab from reprogrammed human skin cells donated by the volunteers. Researchers transplanted organs into five rats, and the tiny livers appeared to be...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...