- Allergies to food such as nuts, citrus fruits, cheese, coffee, chocolate, etc.
- Viruses and bacteria.
- Trauma to the mouth.
- Poor nutrition.
- Certain medications.
- Ulcers that are covered with a yellow layer and have a red base.
- No fever present (in most cases).
- Lesions usually heal in 7 to 14 days.
- Lesion tends to recur.
- Cultures of the lesions.
- Biopsy of the lesion - taking a small piece of tissue from the lesion and examining it microscopically.
- Acetaminophen for any fever or pain.
- Proper oral hygiene.
- Topical medications (to help decrease the pain of the ulcers).
- Mouth rinses (to help ease the pain).
A new study from the University of Guelph, Canada, suggests that a fat molecule that can be found only in avocados may reduce insulin resistance and thus reduce the type 2 diabetes. For the study, the researchers tested this avocado in mice. To do this, they fed mice...
Recent research from the University of Bristol, UK, finds that people who smoke regularly may have a doubled risk of developing mental health conditions, such as depression or schizophrenia. The results were published in the journal Psychological Medicine. The...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...