- Allergies to food such as nuts, citrus fruits, cheese, coffee, chocolate, etc.
- Viruses and bacteria.
- Trauma to the mouth.
- Poor nutrition.
- Certain medications.
- Ulcers that are covered with a yellow layer and have a red base.
- No fever present (in most cases).
- Lesions usually heal in 7 to 14 days.
- Lesion tends to recur.
- Cultures of the lesions.
- Biopsy of the lesion - taking a small piece of tissue from the lesion and examining it microscopically.
- Acetaminophen for any fever or pain.
- Proper oral hygiene.
- Topical medications (to help decrease the pain of the ulcers).
- Mouth rinses (to help ease the pain).
The largest study, led by researchers at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, US, finds that chloroquine, an antimalarial drug, not only does not help patients hospitalized with the coronavirus but, on the contrary, is associated with heart complications and an...
A new study, conducted by researchers from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, in Boston, US, suggests that eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables for just 8 weeks may improve heart health. In total, 326 individuals whose mean age was 45.2 years old took...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...