- Excess sleepiness or lack of energy.
- Decreased or increased muscle tone.
- Breathing problems.
- Problems staying warm.
- Swelling of the brain.
- Behavior problems.
- Learning delays.
- Low protein diet - a dietician will help you set up the best diet for your child.
- Special formula low in protein.
- Medications to help prevequestions nt high ammonia.
- Children with argininemia should see their regular doctor, a doctor who specializes in this disease, and a dietician. Prompt and careful treatment helps children with argininemia live the healthiest lives possible.
A new study, conducted by researchers from the University of Bristol, finds that the COVID-19 vaccine developed by scientists from Oxford University works perfectly and builds strong immunity to the novel coronavirus. Unlike traditional vaccines which usually use a...
A new study from the University of Reading, UK, finds that people whose diet includes a lot of flavonol-rich foods and beverages such as tea, apples, and berries, have lower blood pressure. For the study, a research team studied the diet of more than 25,000 people in...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...