- Tachycardia - Increased rate.
- Bradycardia - Decreased rate.
- Fibrillation - Disorganized contractile activity.
- Continuous arrhythmia.
- Juvenile arrhythmia.
- Nonphasic sinus arrhythmia.
- Phasic sinus arrhythmia.
- Respiratory arrhythmia.
- Sinus arrhythmia.
- AV node.
- Tobacco use.
- Heart attacks.
- High blood pressure.
- Typhoid fever.
- Light-headedness, dizziness.
- Shortness of breath.
- Skipping beats - changes in the pattern of the pulse.
- Major discomfort when exercising.
- Feeling tired and fatigue.
- Coronary angiography.
- Electrophysiology study (EPS).
- Tilt table testing.
- Electrical "shock" therapy (defibrillation or cardioversion).
- Implanting a temporary pacemaker to interrupt the arrhythmia.
- Sometimes, getting better treatment for your angina or heart failure will decrease the chance of having an arrhythmia.
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation therapy, a procedure that gets rid of abnormal heart cells.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) placement, which can help a quivering heart return to a normal beat.
- Cardioversion, a noninvasive procedure that shocks the heart back to a normal rhythm.
- Treatment of medical conditions that may be causing the arrhythmia, such as thyroid disease.
- Stop smoking.
- Limiting caffeine.
- Eating a balanced diet.
- Finding a proper mix of rest and exercise.
- Avoiding stimulant drugs and excess alcohol.
Recent research from the University of California – Berkeley, US, finds that the deep sleep, which is called non-rapid eye-movement slow-wave sleep (NREM), can calm and reset the anxious brain. To study the effect of the deep sleep, a team of researchers performed a...
A new study from the US, that will be presented at the American Heart Health Association’s Scientific Sessions 2019, suggests that eating later in the evening, after 6 pm if more specific, is associated with poorer heart health in women. For participation in the...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...