- Blisters with oozing and crusting.
- Dry skin all over the body or areas of bumpy skin on the back of the arms and front of the thighs.
- Ear discharge or bleeding.
- Raw areas of the skin from scratching.
- Skin coloring changes -- more or less color than the normal skin tone (See: Skin abnormally dark or light).
- Skin redness or inflammation around the blisters.
- Thickened or leather-like areas, called lichenification, which can occur after long-term irritation and scratching.
- How the skin looks.
- Personal and family history.
- Allergy skin testing may be helpful for people with:
- Hard-to-treat atopic dermatitis.
- Other allergy symptoms.
- Skin rashes that form only on certain areas of the body after exposure to a specific chemical.
- Begins at an early age.
- Involves a large amount of the body.
- Occurs along with allergic rhinitis and asthma.
- Occurs in someone with a family history of eczema.
A new study, conducted by researchers from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, suggests that a healthy diet may protect the gut microbiome from being destroyed by antibiotics. For the purpose of the study the team treated three groups of mice with different...
According to a recent Japanese study, which is the first of its kind, eating mushrooms is associated with a lower risk of developing prostate cancer. For the study, a team of scientists analyzed data of 36,499 Japanese men aged from 40 to 79 years taken from the...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...