- Autoimmune diseases: The immune system constantly attacks a certain part of the body.
- Chronic infections: These cause the immune system to generate new lymphocytes at a high rate, thereby increasing the risk of cancerous mutation.
- Unintentional or unexplained weight loss.
- Night sweats.
- Fatigue or tiredness.
- High fever.
- Pain or bloating in the abdomen.
- Chest pain or a persistent cough.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Tissue Biopsy: A sample of bone marrow (the spongy materialinside your bones) is taken from your hip using athin needle.
- Blood Tests: Blood is taken from your arm through a thinneedle. Doctors then look at your red blood cells,white blood cells, and blood platelets under amicroscope.
- Spinal Tap (lumbar puncture): Fluid is taken from your spine (lower part of yourback) using a thin needle.This is done only incertain situations.
- CT Scan: A large machine (like an x-ray) takes pictures ofyour body from many angles.This shows doctorswhere the lymphoma tumors are in your body.
- MRI: This test uses magnets and radio waves to showwhether lymphoma has spread to your nervoussystem or other body organs.
- MUGA Scan: This type of scan shows how well your heartmuscle is working.
- PET Scan: This type of scan shows doctors if certain lymphnodes still have the disease.
- X-Rays: This test uses radiation to take pictures of theinside of your body.
- Radiation therapy.
- Stem cell transplantation.
- Watchful waiting.
A new study, published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, finds that after eating foods with a high content of saturated fats, within the next few hours, a person’s ability to concentrate can be lowered. For the study, the researchers recruited 51...
A large international study finds that a high intake of whole-fat dairy products is associated with a lower risk of hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data taken from 147,812 people who live in Asia, North...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...