- Autoimmune diseases: The immune system constantly attacks a certain part of the body.
- Chronic infections: These cause the immune system to generate new lymphocytes at a high rate, thereby increasing the risk of cancerous mutation.
- Unintentional or unexplained weight loss.
- Night sweats.
- Fatigue or tiredness.
- High fever.
- Pain or bloating in the abdomen.
- Chest pain or a persistent cough.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Tissue Biopsy: A sample of bone marrow (the spongy materialinside your bones) is taken from your hip using athin needle.
- Blood Tests: Blood is taken from your arm through a thinneedle. Doctors then look at your red blood cells,white blood cells, and blood platelets under amicroscope.
- Spinal Tap (lumbar puncture): Fluid is taken from your spine (lower part of yourback) using a thin needle.This is done only incertain situations.
- CT Scan: A large machine (like an x-ray) takes pictures ofyour body from many angles.This shows doctorswhere the lymphoma tumors are in your body.
- MRI: This test uses magnets and radio waves to showwhether lymphoma has spread to your nervoussystem or other body organs.
- MUGA Scan: This type of scan shows how well your heartmuscle is working.
- PET Scan: This type of scan shows doctors if certain lymphnodes still have the disease.
- X-Rays: This test uses radiation to take pictures of theinside of your body.
- Radiation therapy.
- Stem cell transplantation.
- Watchful waiting.
Researchers from Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, US, developed a new non-fasting blood test that can help identify youth at risk of developing type 2 diabetes and prediabetes. The results of the conducted study suggest that this simple...
Scientists from the Salk Institute, US, found that a drug candidate that previously slowed aging in brain cells was also able to successfully reverse memory loss in a mouse model with the inherited Alzheimer’s disease. For the last few decades, this team of...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...