- Autoimmune diseases: The immune system constantly attacks a certain part of the body.
- Chronic infections: These cause the immune system to generate new lymphocytes at a high rate, thereby increasing the risk of cancerous mutation.
- Unintentional or unexplained weight loss.
- Night sweats.
- Fatigue or tiredness.
- High fever.
- Pain or bloating in the abdomen.
- Chest pain or a persistent cough.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Tissue Biopsy: A sample of bone marrow (the spongy materialinside your bones) is taken from your hip using athin needle.
- Blood Tests: Blood is taken from your arm through a thinneedle. Doctors then look at your red blood cells,white blood cells, and blood platelets under amicroscope.
- Spinal Tap (lumbar puncture): Fluid is taken from your spine (lower part of yourback) using a thin needle.This is done only incertain situations.
- CT Scan: A large machine (like an x-ray) takes pictures ofyour body from many angles.This shows doctorswhere the lymphoma tumors are in your body.
- MRI: This test uses magnets and radio waves to showwhether lymphoma has spread to your nervoussystem or other body organs.
- MUGA Scan: This type of scan shows how well your heartmuscle is working.
- PET Scan: This type of scan shows doctors if certain lymphnodes still have the disease.
- X-Rays: This test uses radiation to take pictures of theinside of your body.
- Radiation therapy.
- Stem cell transplantation.
- Watchful waiting.
According to a recent study, published in The Journal of Physiology, exercising four to five times per week may help stop the main arteries to the heart from stiffening up. The researchers from the US have found that those who exercise four to five times per week had...
A new study from Brazil suggests that trendy intermittent fasting may be the reason for increasing insulin levels and the amount of abdominal fat. It also may lead to the damage of pancreatic cells. Intermittent fasting diet is a diet when a dieting person has “fast”...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more