- Using tampons.
- Hormonal changes - During pregnancy, it is more difficult to empty your bladder properly which can lead to a build up of bacteria. Postmenopause, a reduction in oestrogen levels means the bladder is not as resistant to infection.
- Diabetes - increased sugar levels in urine stimulates bacterial growth.
- Catheters can damage the urethra and cause infection to spread to the bladder.
- Bowel incontinence.
- Not drinking enough fluids.
- Frequent need to pass small amounts of urine.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Cloudy/dark urine.
- Foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the lower abdomen and back.
- Malaise or a general feeling of being unwell.
- Urine culture.
- Ultrasound imaging of bladder and kidneys.
- Vaginal examination.
- Intravenous urography.
- Micturition cystourethrogram.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more