- Short stature relative to family.
- Developmental delay.
- Initially delayed speech development may turn into relative loquacious speech later and relatively strong learning by hearing.
- learning disorders.
- blood vessel narrowing including: supravalvular aortic stenosis, pulmonic stenosis and pulmonary artery stenosis.
- Pectus excavatum (concavity of the chest).
- Clinodactyly (an inward bend of the small finger).
- Blood vessel narrowing including supravalvular aortic stenosis, pulmonary stenosis, and pulmonary artery stenosis.
- High blood calcium level (hypercalcemia) that may cause seizures and rigid muscles.
- High blood pressure.
- Slack joints that may change to stiffness as patient gets older.
- Unusual pattern ("stellate" or star-like) in iris of the eye.
- Blood pressure check.
- Echocardiography combined with Doppler ultrasound.
- Kidney ultrasound.
- There is no known way to prevent the genetic problem that causes Williams syndrome. Prenatal testing is available for couples with a family history of Williams syndrome who wish to conceive.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more