- Short stature relative to family.
- Developmental delay.
- Initially delayed speech development may turn into relative loquacious speech later and relatively strong learning by hearing.
- learning disorders.
- blood vessel narrowing including: supravalvular aortic stenosis, pulmonic stenosis and pulmonary artery stenosis.
- Pectus excavatum (concavity of the chest).
- Clinodactyly (an inward bend of the small finger).
- Blood vessel narrowing including supravalvular aortic stenosis, pulmonary stenosis, and pulmonary artery stenosis.
- High blood calcium level (hypercalcemia) that may cause seizures and rigid muscles.
- High blood pressure.
- Slack joints that may change to stiffness as patient gets older.
- Unusual pattern ("stellate" or star-like) in iris of the eye.
- Blood pressure check.
- Echocardiography combined with Doppler ultrasound.
- Kidney ultrasound.
- There is no known way to prevent the genetic problem that causes Williams syndrome. Prenatal testing is available for couples with a family history of Williams syndrome who wish to conceive.
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Recent British research, presented at the National Cancer Research Institute annual conference in the UK, suggests that women who are early risers have lower chances to develop breast cancer. To study the link between sleep habits and breast cancer, researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more