Bile in the urine
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications, even vitamins sometimes alter the smell and color of your urine and make it appear darker.
- If you are experiencing bile in the urine along with burning and painful sensation while you are urinating, it could be a sign of a urinary tract or a bladder infection. It is important to see a doctor right away as untreated bladder infections might have serious complications.
- Serious kidney diseases and disorders can result in dark colored, foamy urine. You might also experience trouble urinating, ankle swelling and lower back pains as symptoms of kidney conditions.
- Bile in the urine could also be a clue for your doctor to consider the signs of hepatitis A, B diseases that cause liver inflammation, yellowing of the skin and eyes, loss of appetite and increased bile production.
- Kidney stones are another common culprit for bile in the urine sometimes with traces of blood as calcified matters in stones can scratch the lining of the kidneys and even block the kidney's passages.
- The underlying reasons for you to develop bile in the urine range from innocent to serious and should be brought up with your doctor to rule out a more severe health complication and give you a piece of mind.
A large-scale scientific review, presented at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes meeting in Berlin, suggests that three to four cups of coffee a day may decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 25 percent. For the study, the researchers...
A new study, recently published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, suggests that exposure to blue light may help reduce high blood pressure. For the study, a team of researchers assessed whether blue light exposure could produce enough nitric oxide to...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more