Bile in the urine
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications, even vitamins sometimes alter the smell and color of your urine and make it appear darker.
- If you are experiencing bile in the urine along with burning and painful sensation while you are urinating, it could be a sign of a urinary tract or a bladder infection. It is important to see a doctor right away as untreated bladder infections might have serious complications.
- Serious kidney diseases and disorders can result in dark colored, foamy urine. You might also experience trouble urinating, ankle swelling and lower back pains as symptoms of kidney conditions.
- Bile in the urine could also be a clue for your doctor to consider the signs of hepatitis A, B diseases that cause liver inflammation, yellowing of the skin and eyes, loss of appetite and increased bile production.
- Kidney stones are another common culprit for bile in the urine sometimes with traces of blood as calcified matters in stones can scratch the lining of the kidneys and even block the kidney's passages.
- The underlying reasons for you to develop bile in the urine range from innocent to serious and should be brought up with your doctor to rule out a more severe health complication and give you a piece of mind.
A new study from the US suggests that middle-aged men who are able to do 40 push-ups and more in one session have lower risk of cardiovascular disease than men who can do fewer than 10 push-ups. For a retrospective longitudinal study from 2000 to 2010, 1,104...
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more