Bile in the urine
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications, even vitamins sometimes alter the smell and color of your urine and make it appear darker.
- If you are experiencing bile in the urine along with burning and painful sensation while you are urinating, it could be a sign of a urinary tract or a bladder infection. It is important to see a doctor right away as untreated bladder infections might have serious complications.
- Serious kidney diseases and disorders can result in dark colored, foamy urine. You might also experience trouble urinating, ankle swelling and lower back pains as symptoms of kidney conditions.
- Bile in the urine could also be a clue for your doctor to consider the signs of hepatitis A, B diseases that cause liver inflammation, yellowing of the skin and eyes, loss of appetite and increased bile production.
- Kidney stones are another common culprit for bile in the urine sometimes with traces of blood as calcified matters in stones can scratch the lining of the kidneys and even block the kidney's passages.
- The underlying reasons for you to develop bile in the urine range from innocent to serious and should be brought up with your doctor to rule out a more severe health complication and give you a piece of mind.
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more