- High fever.
- Strong, stinging pain around the chest - usually only on one side. This gives the pain by breathing and coughing.
- Abdominal pain.
- Pain killers may be given to reduce the pain
- Antibiotics can be administered to reduce the infection in the initial stages.
- Anti Inflammatory medications can be given.
- Heat therapy can be given by placing a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel on the painful area.
- Good hygiene and regular hand washing can reduce the risk of infection.
- Juices of pear, cranberry, apple, dark grapes and pomegranate: Any of the fruit juices mentioned here can be taken as they combat the flu-like symptoms.
- Orange: This is the most ideal fruit for all types of bacterial or viral infections as this increases the body's resistance against infections.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more