Central serous chorioretinopathy
- Age between 25-50.
- Systemic steroid use.
- Type A personality.
- Sleep apnea.
- Haze over vision.
- Objects appear smaller than normal.
- Central blind spot.
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA): It is a test that documents bloodcirculation in the retina using fluorescein dye which luminescesunder blue light. Fluorescein is injected into a vein in your armand digital fundus pictures are taken afterwards for 10 minutes.The pictures are used to determine the exact point and extent ofleakage.
- Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICGA): It is a test that images thechoroid using infrared light. This test is used to determine ifthere is any vascular abnormalities and/or leaking within thechoroid.
- Ocular irritation, discomfort or redness.
- Hemorrhage or bleeding.
- Retinal artery or vein occlusion.
- Choroidal neovascularization or abnormal new subretinal vessels.
- Inadvertent foveal ablation or laser treatment of the reading center.
- Retinal tears/detachment.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more