Central serous chorioretinopathy
- Age between 25-50.
- Systemic steroid use.
- Type A personality.
- Sleep apnea.
- Haze over vision.
- Objects appear smaller than normal.
- Central blind spot.
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA): It is a test that documents bloodcirculation in the retina using fluorescein dye which luminescesunder blue light. Fluorescein is injected into a vein in your armand digital fundus pictures are taken afterwards for 10 minutes.The pictures are used to determine the exact point and extent ofleakage.
- Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICGA): It is a test that images thechoroid using infrared light. This test is used to determine ifthere is any vascular abnormalities and/or leaking within thechoroid.
- Ocular irritation, discomfort or redness.
- Hemorrhage or bleeding.
- Retinal artery or vein occlusion.
- Choroidal neovascularization or abnormal new subretinal vessels.
- Inadvertent foveal ablation or laser treatment of the reading center.
- Retinal tears/detachment.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more