- Child abuse.
- Genetic defects.
- Parental drug addiction or alcoholism.
- Drug addiction.
- Antisocial behaviors, such as bullying and fighting.
- Cruel or aggressive behavior toward people and animals.
- Destruction of property (breaking and entering, deliberately setting fires, destroying other people's property).
- Heavy drinking.
- Illicit drug use.
- Running away.
- Depressive disorder.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Mental retardation.
- Autism spectrum disorders.
- In older children and adolescents (>10 years), the behaviors arecharacteristic of conduct disorder per se: vandalism, cruelty to people and animals,bullying, lying, stealing outside the home, truancy, drug and alcohol misuse, and criminalacts, plus all the features of the oppositional-defiant type.
- Problem solving skills training.
- Multi-systemic therapy.
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more