- Sore throat.
- Low-grade fever.
- Feeling fatigue.
- Muscle aches.
- Ginger tea mixed with a bit of honey will also help with clearing your nasal passages from head cold problems.
- Bathe your head in a mixture of warm water mixed with a bit of cinnamon in it.
- Try drinking tea that is made from any of the following herbs: Chamomile, peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree. Taking any of these teas at least a couple times a day will help ease your cold.
- The simplest remedy for a head cold is to take in lots of fluids. Juices that are loaded with vitamin C and water can help you drain the nasal fluids faster from your nasal passages and vitamin C can help ward off any possible infections. Lemons, strawberries, guavas, oranges, grapefruits, limes and gooseberries work wonders in reducing the discomfort caused by a head cold.
- Keep fingers out of the eyes and nose.
- Avoid having cold sufferers cough and sneeze on you or in your direction.
A new study from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, US, finds that light and frequent physical exercise can boost mental health in short- and long-term perspective. During the study, a bunch of volunteers agreed to undergo functional MRI scanning which measured...
Recent research from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louise, US, suggests that pregnant women who eat a diet high in fat and sugar during pregnancy increase their child’s risk of having heart issues in the future. For their study, the researchers...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more