- Sore throat.
- Low-grade fever.
- Feeling fatigue.
- Muscle aches.
- Ginger tea mixed with a bit of honey will also help with clearing your nasal passages from head cold problems.
- Bathe your head in a mixture of warm water mixed with a bit of cinnamon in it.
- Try drinking tea that is made from any of the following herbs: Chamomile, peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree. Taking any of these teas at least a couple times a day will help ease your cold.
- The simplest remedy for a head cold is to take in lots of fluids. Juices that are loaded with vitamin C and water can help you drain the nasal fluids faster from your nasal passages and vitamin C can help ward off any possible infections. Lemons, strawberries, guavas, oranges, grapefruits, limes and gooseberries work wonders in reducing the discomfort caused by a head cold.
- Keep fingers out of the eyes and nose.
- Avoid having cold sufferers cough and sneeze on you or in your direction.
According to a recent European study, persistent bullying can cause the reshape of the developing brain of teenagers. For the study, a team of researchers took data from the long-term study on teenage brain development and mental health collected from 682 teens aged...
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more