- Sore throat.
- Low-grade fever.
- Feeling fatigue.
- Muscle aches.
- Ginger tea mixed with a bit of honey will also help with clearing your nasal passages from head cold problems.
- Bathe your head in a mixture of warm water mixed with a bit of cinnamon in it.
- Try drinking tea that is made from any of the following herbs: Chamomile, peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree. Taking any of these teas at least a couple times a day will help ease your cold.
- The simplest remedy for a head cold is to take in lots of fluids. Juices that are loaded with vitamin C and water can help you drain the nasal fluids faster from your nasal passages and vitamin C can help ward off any possible infections. Lemons, strawberries, guavas, oranges, grapefruits, limes and gooseberries work wonders in reducing the discomfort caused by a head cold.
- Keep fingers out of the eyes and nose.
- Avoid having cold sufferers cough and sneeze on you or in your direction.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more