- Grade 2: Grade 2 cystocele means that the bladder has sunk into the vagina far enough to reach the opening of the vagina.
- Grade 3: Grade 3 cystocele means when the bladder bulges out through the opening of the vagina.
- Aging: Your chance of experiencing prolapse expands as you age because you naturally lose muscle and nerve function as you grow older, causing muscles to turn stretched or weakened. This is peculiarly true after menopause, when estrogen - that improves preserve pelvic muscles strong - decreases.
- Having a hysterectomy: Having your uterus get rid of may lead to weakness in your pelvic floor.
- Genetics: Several women are born with weaker combinational tissues in their pelvic areas, making them normally more convincible to a cystocele.
- Expand the amount of fibre in your diet to cure constipation and straining.
- Drink between six and eight glasses of water every day. Not drinking enough water makes stools hard, dry and laborious to pass.
- Execute pelvic floor exercises daily to encourage the muscles advocating the pelvic organs. You may require instruction from your doctor or other health care professional, such as a pelvic floor rehabilitation physiotherapist.
- If you are postmenopausal, your doctor may advised hormone therapy, normally in the form of local oestrogen preparations such as a cream or a vaginal tablet, to help tone the muscles encouraging the vagina and bladder.
- Urination difficulties.
- Stress incontinence, which means that urine leaks when coughing, sneezing or laughing.
- Recurring UTIs (urinary tract infections).
- A sensation of fullness or pressure inside the vagina.
- A bulging mass felt on the front wall of the vagina.
- In severe cases, the vagina and the bladder protrude out of the vaginal entrance.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more