- Are an older adult.
- Cannot move certain parts of your body without help because of a spine or brain injury or disease such as multiple sclerosis.
- Have a disease that affects blood flow, including diabetes or vascular disease.
- Have Alzheimer's disease or another condition that affects your mental status.
- Have fragile skin.
- Have urinary incontinence or bowel incontinence.
- Do not get enough nutrition (malnourishment).
- The area forms a blister, then an open sore.
- Tissue cultures to diagnose a bacterial or fungal infection in a wound that doesn't heal with treatment or is already a stage IV wound.
- Tissue cultures to check for cancerous tissue if it's a chronic, non-healing wound.
Mediterranean diet includes foods that are high in omega-3s and healthy fats, such as fish, olive oil, nuts, grains, fruits, and vegetables. Here are the 8 major benefits of this diet: 1. It is good for your heart, as it is associated with the decreased risk of heart...
The latest research from the University at Buffalo in New York finds that drinking soda after exercise can cause dehydration and affect the kidney function. For the study, 12 healthy and physically fit adults whose average age was 24 years were recruited by the...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more