- All children who reverse b's and d's or p's and q's haveit.
- If a child does not "mirror write" or reverse letters and numbers, he/she does not have it.
- Dyslexic children will never read well. It is best to teach them to compensate.
- If you do not teach a dyslexic child to read by age 12, it is too late. They won't be able to learn after age 12.
- Difficulty in phonological awareness, includingsegmenting, blending and manipulating sounds in words.
- Difficulty mastering the alphabetic principle and basicdecoding skills (mapping sounds to letters).
- Lack ofreading fluency.
- Delayed speech.
- Difficulty staying organized.
- Difficulty acquiring age appropriate sight wordrecognition skills.
- Difficulty learning to spell accurately.
- People often have poor nearly illegible handwriting.
- Most children and adults have difficulties with many aspects of directionality.
- Some people with it also have attention deficit disorder (ADD) and light sensitivity.
- Reading comprehension.
- Written Expression
- Single word decoding (accuracy and speed).
- Phonemic word attack skills for nonsense words.
- Oral Language.
A new international study, executed by the Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III in Madrid, Spain, and Tufts University, USA, finds a link between healthy sleep during night time and the risk of cardiovascular issues. For the study, the...
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more