- All children who reverse b's and d's or p's and q's haveit.
- If a child does not "mirror write" or reverse letters and numbers, he/she does not have it.
- Dyslexic children will never read well. It is best to teach them to compensate.
- If you do not teach a dyslexic child to read by age 12, it is too late. They won't be able to learn after age 12.
- Difficulty in phonological awareness, includingsegmenting, blending and manipulating sounds in words.
- Difficulty mastering the alphabetic principle and basicdecoding skills (mapping sounds to letters).
- Lack ofreading fluency.
- Delayed speech.
- Difficulty staying organized.
- Difficulty acquiring age appropriate sight wordrecognition skills.
- Difficulty learning to spell accurately.
- People often have poor nearly illegible handwriting.
- Most children and adults have difficulties with many aspects of directionality.
- Some people with it also have attention deficit disorder (ADD) and light sensitivity.
- Reading comprehension.
- Written Expression
- Single word decoding (accuracy and speed).
- Phonemic word attack skills for nonsense words.
- Oral Language.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more