- Genital causes: Urethral or vaginal trauma, including sexual abuse or a foreign body, Genital herpes simplex, vaginitis, vaginal candidiasis, atrophic vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, and epididymitis.
- Other disease: Reiter's syndrome or Behcet's disease.
- Irritants: Drugs, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, reaction to soaps, vaginal lubricants, spermicides, contraceptive foams and sponges, tampons and toilet paper.
- Radiation or chemical exposure
- Feeling fatigue and malaise.
- Upper back pain with fever and chills
- Investigation for sexually transmitted infection.
- Ultrasound of urinary tract, pelvis or abdomen if obstruction or masses suspected.
- Plain "KUB" X-ray if renal tract stones suspected.
- Urodynamic studies.
- Urine cytology.
- A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG).
- An intravenous pyelogram.
- Drink 1 cup of milk with 5 drops of sandalwood oil, by adding a pinch of carom seeds. Add 1 tsp mint leaves to 1 cup water, take twice.
- Drink 6 - 8 litres of water at this point.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more