- Genital causes: Urethral or vaginal trauma, including sexual abuse or a foreign body, Genital herpes simplex, vaginitis, vaginal candidiasis, atrophic vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, and epididymitis.
- Other disease: Reiter's syndrome or Behcet's disease.
- Irritants: Drugs, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, reaction to soaps, vaginal lubricants, spermicides, contraceptive foams and sponges, tampons and toilet paper.
- Radiation or chemical exposure
- Feeling fatigue and malaise.
- Upper back pain with fever and chills
- Investigation for sexually transmitted infection.
- Ultrasound of urinary tract, pelvis or abdomen if obstruction or masses suspected.
- Plain "KUB" X-ray if renal tract stones suspected.
- Urodynamic studies.
- Urine cytology.
- A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG).
- An intravenous pyelogram.
- Drink 1 cup of milk with 5 drops of sandalwood oil, by adding a pinch of carom seeds. Add 1 tsp mint leaves to 1 cup water, take twice.
- Drink 6 - 8 litres of water at this point.
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more