- Genital causes: Urethral or vaginal trauma, including sexual abuse or a foreign body, Genital herpes simplex, vaginitis, vaginal candidiasis, atrophic vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, and epididymitis.
- Other disease: Reiter's syndrome or Behcet's disease.
- Irritants: Drugs, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, reaction to soaps, vaginal lubricants, spermicides, contraceptive foams and sponges, tampons and toilet paper.
- Radiation or chemical exposure
- Feeling fatigue and malaise.
- Upper back pain with fever and chills
- Investigation for sexually transmitted infection.
- Ultrasound of urinary tract, pelvis or abdomen if obstruction or masses suspected.
- Plain "KUB" X-ray if renal tract stones suspected.
- Urodynamic studies.
- Urine cytology.
- A voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG).
- An intravenous pyelogram.
- Drink 1 cup of milk with 5 drops of sandalwood oil, by adding a pinch of carom seeds. Add 1 tsp mint leaves to 1 cup water, take twice.
- Drink 6 - 8 litres of water at this point.
A new study from the University of Florida suggests that diabetes drug Metformin may reduce the risk of developing age-related degeneration (AMD). For the study, a team of researchers analyzed medical records from 1947 patients from the University of Florida health...
Recent research suggests that eating whole-grain rye or wheat influences serotonin levels in plasma and microbiota with certain effects for health such as decreasing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The study was performed by the University of Eastern Finland...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more