- Lung diseases.
- Inflammation of blood vessels.
- Certain malignant tumors (e.g., lymphoma).
- Due to certain types of antibody deficiencies.
- Certain types of skin diseases (e.g., dermatitis herpetiformis, etc). It in children is more difficult to diagnose as the range of probable causes is much wider in this case compared to adults.
- Eosinophilia due to parasitic infection can include abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, cough, and rashes.
- Eosinophilia due to medicine reaction mainly includesskin rashes.
- Other symptoms include weight loss, night sweats, lymph node enlargement, numbness and tingling due to nerve damage.
- A spinal fluid examination is carried out in order to diagnose eosinophilia due to worm infections.
- Imaging studies can be carried out via CT scan of the lungs, abdomen, pelvis, etc depending on symptoms and cause of eosinophilia.
- Chest x-ray.
- MRI scans.
- Bone marrow examination.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more