- Lung diseases.
- Inflammation of blood vessels.
- Certain malignant tumors (e.g., lymphoma).
- Due to certain types of antibody deficiencies.
- Certain types of skin diseases (e.g., dermatitis herpetiformis, etc). It in children is more difficult to diagnose as the range of probable causes is much wider in this case compared to adults.
- Eosinophilia due to parasitic infection can include abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, cough, and rashes.
- Eosinophilia due to medicine reaction mainly includesskin rashes.
- Other symptoms include weight loss, night sweats, lymph node enlargement, numbness and tingling due to nerve damage.
- A spinal fluid examination is carried out in order to diagnose eosinophilia due to worm infections.
- Imaging studies can be carried out via CT scan of the lungs, abdomen, pelvis, etc depending on symptoms and cause of eosinophilia.
- Chest x-ray.
- MRI scans.
- Bone marrow examination.
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
A new study, performed by researchers from Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Japan, suggests that two compounds in coffee may help slow down the growth of prostate cancer cells. A team of scientists tested the effect of several coffee compounds...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more