- Lung diseases.
- Inflammation of blood vessels.
- Certain malignant tumors (e.g., lymphoma).
- Due to certain types of antibody deficiencies.
- Certain types of skin diseases (e.g., dermatitis herpetiformis, etc). It in children is more difficult to diagnose as the range of probable causes is much wider in this case compared to adults.
- Eosinophilia due to parasitic infection can include abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, cough, and rashes.
- Eosinophilia due to medicine reaction mainly includesskin rashes.
- Other symptoms include weight loss, night sweats, lymph node enlargement, numbness and tingling due to nerve damage.
- A spinal fluid examination is carried out in order to diagnose eosinophilia due to worm infections.
- Imaging studies can be carried out via CT scan of the lungs, abdomen, pelvis, etc depending on symptoms and cause of eosinophilia.
- Chest x-ray.
- MRI scans.
- Bone marrow examination.
A new study, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, finds that a hot bath may help reduce inflammation and improve metabolism. As a part of an experiment, each study participant took a hot bath with water temperature 102°F (39°C) for one hour. The researchers...
New research, executed by scientists from Iowa State University, finds that lifting weights for less than an hour once a week may lower the risk of heart attack or stroke by 40–70%. The researchers also add that performing weight exercises for more than an hour...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more