- Sexually transmitted diseases (STIs), such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
- In children and older men, E. coli (Escherichia coli) and similar infections are much more common.
- Recent genitourinary surgery, including prostatectomy.
- The use of urinary catheters.
- Some congenital kidney and bladder.
- Age: 15-30 or over 60
- Unprotected sex.
- Infection of the genitourinary tract (bladder, kidney, prostate, or testicle).
- Narrowing of the urethra.
- Use of a urethral catheter.
- Infrequent emptying of the bladder.
- Recent surgery or instrumentation of the genitourinary tract.
- Birth defects of the genitourinary tract.
- Disease that affects the immune system
- Fever and chills.
- Abdominal pain.
- Bone pain.
- Groin pain.
- Pain during the ejaculation.
- Urine culture —to identify the type of bacteria present.
- Culture of discharge from penis.
- Blood test—to measure the white blood cell count (WBC).
- Ultrasound—a test that uses sound waves to examine the scrotum.
- Testicular scan.
A new study from Brazilian scientists suggests that strength training may reduce liver fat and improve levels of blood sugar in people with obesity and diabetes. A team of researchers from the University of Campinas in São Paulo State, Brazil, conducted the study...
According to a large study from the United Kingdom, people with poor oral health, including sore or bleeding gums or loose teeth, are at 75% higher risk of developing liver cancer. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 469,628 people, among whom...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more