- Sexually transmitted diseases (STIs), such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
- In children and older men, E. coli (Escherichia coli) and similar infections are much more common.
- Recent genitourinary surgery, including prostatectomy.
- The use of urinary catheters.
- Some congenital kidney and bladder.
- Age: 15-30 or over 60
- Unprotected sex.
- Infection of the genitourinary tract (bladder, kidney, prostate, or testicle).
- Narrowing of the urethra.
- Use of a urethral catheter.
- Infrequent emptying of the bladder.
- Recent surgery or instrumentation of the genitourinary tract.
- Birth defects of the genitourinary tract.
- Disease that affects the immune system
- Fever and chills.
- Abdominal pain.
- Bone pain.
- Groin pain.
- Pain during the ejaculation.
- Urine culture —to identify the type of bacteria present.
- Culture of discharge from penis.
- Blood test—to measure the white blood cell count (WBC).
- Ultrasound—a test that uses sound waves to examine the scrotum.
- Testicular scan.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more