- Sexually transmitted diseases (STIs), such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
- In children and older men, E. coli (Escherichia coli) and similar infections are much more common.
- Recent genitourinary surgery, including prostatectomy.
- The use of urinary catheters.
- Some congenital kidney and bladder.
- Age: 15-30 or over 60
- Unprotected sex.
- Infection of the genitourinary tract (bladder, kidney, prostate, or testicle).
- Narrowing of the urethra.
- Use of a urethral catheter.
- Infrequent emptying of the bladder.
- Recent surgery or instrumentation of the genitourinary tract.
- Birth defects of the genitourinary tract.
- Disease that affects the immune system
- Fever and chills.
- Abdominal pain.
- Bone pain.
- Groin pain.
- Pain during the ejaculation.
- Urine culture —to identify the type of bacteria present.
- Culture of discharge from penis.
- Blood test—to measure the white blood cell count (WBC).
- Ultrasound—a test that uses sound waves to examine the scrotum.
- Testicular scan.
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...
A study, recently published in the European Heart Journal, suggests that excessive sleep, as well as insufficient sleep, may cause the risk of cardiovascular issues and premature death. For the study, the researchers examined the sleeping habits of more than 116,000...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more