- Erotomania is often a fixed delusion.
- The erotomanic intrudes on your privacy, does not respect your express wishes and personal boundaries and ignores your emotions, needs, and preferences. To him - or her - "love" means enmeshment and clinging coupled with an overpowering separation anxiety (fear of being abandoned). He or she may even force himself (or herself) upon you sexually.
- The intended target is usually of a much higher rank or social status.
- Those afflicted with erotomania all have ideas of reference, which are beliefs that certain elements or means of communication are meant directly and specifically for them alone.
- When the "relationship" looks hopeless, many erotomanics turn to violence in a spree of self-destruction and in many cases even suicide.
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...
A study, recently published in the European Heart Journal, suggests that excessive sleep, as well as insufficient sleep, may cause the risk of cardiovascular issues and premature death. For the study, the researchers examined the sleeping habits of more than 116,000...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more