- Malignancy: Erythema annulare centrifugum can be considered an uncommon but genuine paraneoplastic sign. Bronchial, prostate, nasopharyngeal, ovarian, rectal and hepatic tumors, lymphoma and leukemia are examples.
- Hematologic conditions: Polycythemia vera, myelodysplastic syndrome, hypereosinophilic syndrome, cryoglobulinemia.
- Endocrinologic conditions: Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto thydroiditis, autoimmune progesterone dermatitis.
- Other: Hepatic disease, after biliary duct surgery.
- Food allergies.
- Drug reactions.
- Vesiculation may be rarely seen.
- Lymphadenopathy may be present in cases of EAC associated with Hodgkin or non-Hodgkin lymphoma, tuberculosis, or autoimmune processes.
- The lesions tend to appear on the body and proximal parts of the extremities.The lesions are pink to red with central clear areas. Occasionally, residual hyperpigmentation of dull red, brown, or violet is present. A case of EAC associated with hyperbilirubinemia and jaundice secondary to choledocholithiasis has been reported.
- Lyme antibody titer is needed to exclude erythema migrans.
- An antinuclear antibody (ANA) test should be performed in the appropriate clinical setting. Systemic lupus erythematosus is in the differential diagnosis of EAC, and Sj
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...
A study, recently published in the European Heart Journal, suggests that excessive sleep, as well as insufficient sleep, may cause the risk of cardiovascular issues and premature death. For the study, the researchers examined the sleeping habits of more than 116,000...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more