- Corneal analgesia.
- Optic atrophy.
- Esophageal dysmotility.
- Intensive hypoxia.
- Spinal curvature.
- Postural hypotension.
- Excessive sweating.
- Decreased deep tendon reflexes.
- Progressive ataxia.
- Smooth tongue with an absence of fungiform papillae.
- Diminished deep tendon reflexes.
- Muted response to histamine with lack of axon flare.
- Ashkenazi and Jewish heritage.
- Management of impaired swallowing reflex with feeding techniques and therapy.
- Therapeutic management of vomiting “crises”.
- Improving pulmonary function through respiratory health and hygiene programs.
- Control of bronchial spasm.
- Injury avoidance in children with diminished pain and temperature perception.
- Treatment of blood pressure variability with physical counter maneuvers, volume regulation or drugs that modulate peripheral vascular resistance.
- Nutritional guidelines.
- Management of orthopedic issues.
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy.
A new study from China suggests that estrogen and vitamin D may help postmenopausal women to prevent metabolic syndrome. Within the frame of the study, the researchers included 616 postmenopausal women aged 49–86 years. None of them was taking estrogen or vitamin D...
According to recent research from Karolinska Institutet in Solna, published in the journal Psychological Bulletin, women may remember words and faces a little bit better than men. A team of researchers analyzed 617 studies that were conducted between 1973 and 2013 and...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more