- Corneal analgesia.
- Optic atrophy.
- Esophageal dysmotility.
- Intensive hypoxia.
- Spinal curvature.
- Postural hypotension.
- Excessive sweating.
- Decreased deep tendon reflexes.
- Progressive ataxia.
- Smooth tongue with an absence of fungiform papillae.
- Diminished deep tendon reflexes.
- Muted response to histamine with lack of axon flare.
- Ashkenazi and Jewish heritage.
- Management of impaired swallowing reflex with feeding techniques and therapy.
- Therapeutic management of vomiting “crises”.
- Improving pulmonary function through respiratory health and hygiene programs.
- Control of bronchial spasm.
- Injury avoidance in children with diminished pain and temperature perception.
- Treatment of blood pressure variability with physical counter maneuvers, volume regulation or drugs that modulate peripheral vascular resistance.
- Nutritional guidelines.
- Management of orthopedic issues.
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more