- Corneal analgesia.
- Optic atrophy.
- Esophageal dysmotility.
- Intensive hypoxia.
- Spinal curvature.
- Postural hypotension.
- Excessive sweating.
- Decreased deep tendon reflexes.
- Progressive ataxia.
- Smooth tongue with an absence of fungiform papillae.
- Diminished deep tendon reflexes.
- Muted response to histamine with lack of axon flare.
- Ashkenazi and Jewish heritage.
- Management of impaired swallowing reflex with feeding techniques and therapy.
- Therapeutic management of vomiting “crises”.
- Improving pulmonary function through respiratory health and hygiene programs.
- Control of bronchial spasm.
- Injury avoidance in children with diminished pain and temperature perception.
- Treatment of blood pressure variability with physical counter maneuvers, volume regulation or drugs that modulate peripheral vascular resistance.
- Nutritional guidelines.
- Management of orthopedic issues.
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy.
According to recent research, published in the journal Immunity, probiotics can be used safely and efficiently to fight osteoporosis, widely-known as osteoporosis. The researchers have used a mouse model to check the hypothesis. The mice received oral Lactobacillus...
A new study, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, finds that a hot bath may help reduce inflammation and improve metabolism. As a part of an experiment, each study participant took a hot bath with water temperature 102°F (39°C) for one hour. The researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more