- Corneal analgesia.
- Optic atrophy.
- Esophageal dysmotility.
- Intensive hypoxia.
- Spinal curvature.
- Postural hypotension.
- Excessive sweating.
- Decreased deep tendon reflexes.
- Progressive ataxia.
- Smooth tongue with an absence of fungiform papillae.
- Diminished deep tendon reflexes.
- Muted response to histamine with lack of axon flare.
- Ashkenazi and Jewish heritage.
- Management of impaired swallowing reflex with feeding techniques and therapy.
- Therapeutic management of vomiting “crises”.
- Improving pulmonary function through respiratory health and hygiene programs.
- Control of bronchial spasm.
- Injury avoidance in children with diminished pain and temperature perception.
- Treatment of blood pressure variability with physical counter maneuvers, volume regulation or drugs that modulate peripheral vascular resistance.
- Nutritional guidelines.
- Management of orthopedic issues.
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy.
Recent research from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louise, US, suggests that pregnant women who eat a diet high in fat and sugar during pregnancy increase their child’s risk of having heart issues in the future. For their study, the researchers...
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more