- Underdeveloped fingers and toes. Short and stubby digits may be absent.
- Short or absence of nails.
- Distinctive facial features including widely spaced protuberant eyes, broad nasal bridge, extra space between nose and upper lip, largemouth and small chin.
- Ears are low set and abnormally shaped.
- Clouding of the cornea and impaired vision.
- Distinctive facial features such as widely spaced eyes.
- Flat nose bridge.
- Small chin.
- Hole in the soft palate of the mouth.
- Nasal tip is thick.
- Impaired development of the respiratory, cardiovascular and renal systems.
- Abnormal genitalia.
- Facial characteristics.
- Typical stubby appearance of digits.
- Pulmonary hypoplasia.
- Cloudy corneas.
- Cleft palate.
- Brain malformation.
- Cardiovascular malformation.
- Renal cysts.
- Genital malformation.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more