- Underdeveloped fingers and toes. Short and stubby digits may be absent.
- Short or absence of nails.
- Distinctive facial features including widely spaced protuberant eyes, broad nasal bridge, extra space between nose and upper lip, largemouth and small chin.
- Ears are low set and abnormally shaped.
- Clouding of the cornea and impaired vision.
- Distinctive facial features such as widely spaced eyes.
- Flat nose bridge.
- Small chin.
- Hole in the soft palate of the mouth.
- Nasal tip is thick.
- Impaired development of the respiratory, cardiovascular and renal systems.
- Abnormal genitalia.
- Facial characteristics.
- Typical stubby appearance of digits.
- Pulmonary hypoplasia.
- Cloudy corneas.
- Cleft palate.
- Brain malformation.
- Cardiovascular malformation.
- Renal cysts.
- Genital malformation.
A new study, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, finds that a hot bath may help reduce inflammation and improve metabolism. As a part of an experiment, each study participant took a hot bath with water temperature 102°F (39°C) for one hour. The researchers...
New research, executed by scientists from Iowa State University, finds that lifting weights for less than an hour once a week may lower the risk of heart attack or stroke by 40–70%. The researchers also add that performing weight exercises for more than an hour...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more