- Underdeveloped fingers and toes. Short and stubby digits may be absent.
- Short or absence of nails.
- Distinctive facial features including widely spaced protuberant eyes, broad nasal bridge, extra space between nose and upper lip, largemouth and small chin.
- Ears are low set and abnormally shaped.
- Clouding of the cornea and impaired vision.
- Distinctive facial features such as widely spaced eyes.
- Flat nose bridge.
- Small chin.
- Hole in the soft palate of the mouth.
- Nasal tip is thick.
- Impaired development of the respiratory, cardiovascular and renal systems.
- Abnormal genitalia.
- Facial characteristics.
- Typical stubby appearance of digits.
- Pulmonary hypoplasia.
- Cloudy corneas.
- Cleft palate.
- Brain malformation.
- Cardiovascular malformation.
- Renal cysts.
- Genital malformation.
A new study from the US suggests that middle-aged men who are able to do 40 push-ups and more in one session have lower risk of cardiovascular disease than men who can do fewer than 10 push-ups. For a retrospective longitudinal study from 2000 to 2010, 1,104...
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more