- Underdeveloped fingers and toes. Short and stubby digits may be absent.
- Short or absence of nails.
- Distinctive facial features including widely spaced protuberant eyes, broad nasal bridge, extra space between nose and upper lip, largemouth and small chin.
- Ears are low set and abnormally shaped.
- Clouding of the cornea and impaired vision.
- Distinctive facial features such as widely spaced eyes.
- Flat nose bridge.
- Small chin.
- Hole in the soft palate of the mouth.
- Nasal tip is thick.
- Impaired development of the respiratory, cardiovascular and renal systems.
- Abnormal genitalia.
- Facial characteristics.
- Typical stubby appearance of digits.
- Pulmonary hypoplasia.
- Cloudy corneas.
- Cleft palate.
- Brain malformation.
- Cardiovascular malformation.
- Renal cysts.
- Genital malformation.
Scientists from St Georges University Hospital in Tooting, UK, find that using a pedometer (step counting device) can form a habit lasting for years and significantly reduce the risk of the heart attack or broken bones. The team of researchers conducted an experiment...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more