- Enteric adenovirus.
- Norovirus (also called Norwalk-like virus). It is common among school-age children.
- Rotavirus, the leading cause of severe gastroenteritis in children. It can also infect adults exposed to children with the virus. Outbreaks may also occur in nursing homes.
- E. coli.
- Clostridium difficile.
- Giardia lamblia.
- Vibrio cholera.
- Diarrhea which usually lasts one to three days or more.
- Stomach cramps and pain.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Muscle pain.
- Blood or mucus in the diarrhea.
- Blood in the vomit.
- Colonoscopy —An examination of the lining of the colon performed with a colonoscope.
- Take a glass of any citrus juice such as lemon, orange or pineapple and add some honey, rock salt and about half a teaspoon of corn syrup in it.
- Ensure the house where you live must be clean (bathroom, utensils, and kitchen).
- Ensuring that food is prepared safely well-cooked and unspoiled.
- Meats should be refrigerated as soon as possible after bringing them home from the grocery store.
- Cooked leftovers should be refrigerated as soon as possible.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more