- Enteric adenovirus.
- Norovirus (also called Norwalk-like virus). It is common among school-age children.
- Rotavirus, the leading cause of severe gastroenteritis in children. It can also infect adults exposed to children with the virus. Outbreaks may also occur in nursing homes.
- E. coli.
- Clostridium difficile.
- Giardia lamblia.
- Vibrio cholera.
- Diarrhea which usually lasts one to three days or more.
- Stomach cramps and pain.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Muscle pain.
- Blood or mucus in the diarrhea.
- Blood in the vomit.
- Colonoscopy —An examination of the lining of the colon performed with a colonoscope.
- Take a glass of any citrus juice such as lemon, orange or pineapple and add some honey, rock salt and about half a teaspoon of corn syrup in it.
- Ensure the house where you live must be clean (bathroom, utensils, and kitchen).
- Ensuring that food is prepared safely well-cooked and unspoiled.
- Meats should be refrigerated as soon as possible after bringing them home from the grocery store.
- Cooked leftovers should be refrigerated as soon as possible.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more