- Enteric adenovirus.
- Norovirus (also called Norwalk-like virus). It is common among school-age children.
- Rotavirus, the leading cause of severe gastroenteritis in children. It can also infect adults exposed to children with the virus. Outbreaks may also occur in nursing homes.
- E. coli.
- Clostridium difficile.
- Giardia lamblia.
- Vibrio cholera.
- Diarrhea which usually lasts one to three days or more.
- Stomach cramps and pain.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Muscle pain.
- Blood or mucus in the diarrhea.
- Blood in the vomit.
- Colonoscopy —An examination of the lining of the colon performed with a colonoscope.
- Take a glass of any citrus juice such as lemon, orange or pineapple and add some honey, rock salt and about half a teaspoon of corn syrup in it.
- Ensure the house where you live must be clean (bathroom, utensils, and kitchen).
- Ensuring that food is prepared safely well-cooked and unspoiled.
- Meats should be refrigerated as soon as possible after bringing them home from the grocery store.
- Cooked leftovers should be refrigerated as soon as possible.
A new study from the US suggests that middle-aged men who are able to do 40 push-ups and more in one session have lower risk of cardiovascular disease than men who can do fewer than 10 push-ups. For a retrospective longitudinal study from 2000 to 2010, 1,104...
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more