Granulosis rubra nasi
- Redness is seen on the tip of the nose and onto the cheeks, upper lip, and chin. Red areas may be covered by small beads of sweat.
- Small erythematous macules and papules may occur.
- Small vesicles or pustules may form at the sweat duct orifices (miliaria crystallina).
- The tip of the nose is cool and not infiltrated.
- Poor peripheral circulation and hyperhidrosis of the palms and soles may be noted.
- If the condition does not resolve completely at puberty, residual telangiectasias and small cysts may occur.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more