Granulosis rubra nasi
- Redness is seen on the tip of the nose and onto the cheeks, upper lip, and chin. Red areas may be covered by small beads of sweat.
- Small erythematous macules and papules may occur.
- Small vesicles or pustules may form at the sweat duct orifices (miliaria crystallina).
- The tip of the nose is cool and not infiltrated.
- Poor peripheral circulation and hyperhidrosis of the palms and soles may be noted.
- If the condition does not resolve completely at puberty, residual telangiectasias and small cysts may occur.
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more