- Cluster headaches are sharp, extremely painful headaches that tend to occur several times per day for months and then go away for a similar period. They are far less common.
- Sinus headaches cause pain in the front of your head and face. They are due to inflammation in the sinus passages that lie behind the cheeks, nose, and eyes. The pain tends to be worse when you bend forward and when you first wake up in the morning. Postnasal drip, sore throat, and nasal discharge usually occur with these headaches.
- Stress and tension.
- Straining the eye.
- Sinus infection.
- Ice cream.
- Withdrawal from caffeine/drugs.
- Head injury.
- Brain related disorders aneurysms, tumours, meningitis, and encephalitis.
- Note the time of day when it occurred.
- Intensity and duration.
- Any sensitivity to light, odors, or sound.
- Use of prescription and nonprescription medicines.
- Amount of sleep the previous night.
- Any stressful or emotional conditions.
- Any influence from weather or daily activity.
- Foods and fluids consumed in the past 24 hours.
- Any known health conditions at that time.
- Eat a ripe apple with little salt in morning on an empty stomach continuously for a week. It is a common remedy for chronic pain.
- Boiling fresh ginger or dried ginger powder in water. Inhale it to relieve from sinus pain.
- Lemon is a very beneficial natural remedy for headache caused by heat. Lemon crusts should be pounded into a fine paste in a mortar and applied as plaster on the forehead.
- Keep your legs in a bucket filled with hot water (with temperature 40?C to 45?C) for 15 minutes every night before sleeping. Continue it for two to three weeks. It is also effective home remedy for chronic pain.
- Put 10 drops of eucalyptus oil in boiled water, cover your head with a towel, and inhale the steam. It is also common cure for sinus headache.
- Prepare a paste by adding little water to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and apply it locally. It is proven remedy for sinus headache.
- Rub the flowers of henna in vinegar and apply it over the forehead. It is also very effective home remedy for headache due to heat.
- Prepare a juice by adding 200 ml of spinach juice with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a litre. Drink it regularly. It is a proven natural cure for migraine pain. Alternatively add 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices with 300 ml of carrot juice.
- Rest in a quiet and darkened room.
- Place a cool cloth on your head.
- Noukasana (Boat Pose).
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose).
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist Pose).
- Vrikshasana (Tree Pose).
- Shirshasana (Head Stand).
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand).
- Shitali pranayama (without kumbhaka).
- Shirshasana maybe practiced for one minute and Sarvangasana for five minutes daily.
- Treatment with pranayama can be started only after an attack is over.
- Pranayama should be preceded by three rounds of Kapalabhati. Six rounds of Shitali pranayama (without kombhaka) may be practiced in the end.
- Irregularities of diet and excessive exertion must be avoided.
- The diet should have low content of fats and oils.
- Avoid hot, spicy foods, fermented foods, and sour or citrus fruits.
- Exposure to heat or cold should be avoided.
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more