- Cluster headaches are sharp, extremely painful headaches that tend to occur several times per day for months and then go away for a similar period. They are far less common.
- Sinus headaches cause pain in the front of your head and face. They are due to inflammation in the sinus passages that lie behind the cheeks, nose, and eyes. The pain tends to be worse when you bend forward and when you first wake up in the morning. Postnasal drip, sore throat, and nasal discharge usually occur with these headaches.
- Stress and tension.
- Straining the eye.
- Sinus infection.
- Ice cream.
- Withdrawal from caffeine/drugs.
- Head injury.
- Brain related disorders aneurysms, tumours, meningitis, and encephalitis.
- Note the time of day when it occurred.
- Intensity and duration.
- Any sensitivity to light, odors, or sound.
- Use of prescription and nonprescription medicines.
- Amount of sleep the previous night.
- Any stressful or emotional conditions.
- Any influence from weather or daily activity.
- Foods and fluids consumed in the past 24 hours.
- Any known health conditions at that time.
- Eat a ripe apple with little salt in morning on an empty stomach continuously for a week. It is a common remedy for chronic pain.
- Boiling fresh ginger or dried ginger powder in water. Inhale it to relieve from sinus pain.
- Lemon is a very beneficial natural remedy for headache caused by heat. Lemon crusts should be pounded into a fine paste in a mortar and applied as plaster on the forehead.
- Keep your legs in a bucket filled with hot water (with temperature 40?C to 45?C) for 15 minutes every night before sleeping. Continue it for two to three weeks. It is also effective home remedy for chronic pain.
- Put 10 drops of eucalyptus oil in boiled water, cover your head with a towel, and inhale the steam. It is also common cure for sinus headache.
- Prepare a paste by adding little water to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and apply it locally. It is proven remedy for sinus headache.
- Rub the flowers of henna in vinegar and apply it over the forehead. It is also very effective home remedy for headache due to heat.
- Prepare a juice by adding 200 ml of spinach juice with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a litre. Drink it regularly. It is a proven natural cure for migraine pain. Alternatively add 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices with 300 ml of carrot juice.
- Rest in a quiet and darkened room.
- Place a cool cloth on your head.
- Noukasana (Boat Pose).
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose).
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist Pose).
- Vrikshasana (Tree Pose).
- Shirshasana (Head Stand).
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand).
- Shitali pranayama (without kumbhaka).
- Shirshasana maybe practiced for one minute and Sarvangasana for five minutes daily.
- Treatment with pranayama can be started only after an attack is over.
- Pranayama should be preceded by three rounds of Kapalabhati. Six rounds of Shitali pranayama (without kombhaka) may be practiced in the end.
- Irregularities of diet and excessive exertion must be avoided.
- The diet should have low content of fats and oils.
- Avoid hot, spicy foods, fermented foods, and sour or citrus fruits.
- Exposure to heat or cold should be avoided.
A new research from the University of Edinburgh, UK, suggests that cheap cilostazol tablets may reduce damage to arteries, which lead to blood clots, resulting in strokes and cognitive decline. The researchers plan to assess the medications’ ability to cut the risk of...
A new study from the US discovers that flavonoids, natural compounds found in fruits and vegetables, may help preserve the lung function, which tends to decline with age. For the study, a team of researchers looked at data from 463 adults from Norway and England whose...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more