- Bladder cancer.
- Pelvic radiation therapy.
- Radiation therapy given with chemotherapy.
- AID (acquired immunodeficiency disease).
- Other chemicals (for example, dyes, insecticides, and recreational drugs).
- Viruses (for example, papovavirus and adenovirus).
- Persistent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count).
- Bone marrow transplant (BMT).
- Other chemotherapeutic agents, while not usually associated with bladder toxicity, might also put a patient at risk.
- Abdominal discomfort.
- Pain or burning when passing your urine.
- Feeling like you are unable to empty your bladder.
- Loss of bladder control (incontinence).
- Frequent or urgent need to empty your bladder.
- Getting up several times a night to pass your urine.
- CT scanning without contrast (stone protocol, prone scanning).
- Intravenous pyelography.
- Magnetic resonance (MR) urography.
- CT urography.
- Platelet transfusions to help control bleeding.
- Blood transfusions if the bleeding has caused anemia.
- Antibiotic or antiviral therapy if the cause of the cystitis is infectious in nature.
- Irrigation of the bladder with a saline solution to prevent clots, or medications to control bleeding.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more