- Globulins: There are three types of globulins, alpha, beta, and gamma. Alpha and beta globulins are produced by the liver and function in transporting lipids and fat soluble vitamins in the blood. Gamma globulins are the antibodies that function in immunity.
- Fibrinogen: This makes up the smallest fraction of the plasma proteins. It is produced in the liver and function in the blood clotting. This type of plasma proteins are the largest of the molecules.
- Antihemophilic globulin A.
- Antihemophilic globulin B.
- Antihuman globulin.
- Antilymphocyte globulin.
- Chickenpox immune globulin (human).
- Corticosteroid-binding globulin.
- Gonadal steroid-binding globulin.
- Human gamma globulin.
- Immune serum globulin.
- Measles immune globulin (human).
- Pertussis immune globulin.
- Plasma accelerator globulin.
- Poliomyelitis immune globulin (human).
- Rabies immune globulin (human).
- Rho(d) immune globulin.
- Serum accelerator globulin.
- Sex hormone-binding globulin.
- Sex steroid-binding globulin.
- Specific immune globulin (human).
- Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin.
- Tetanus immune globulin.
- Thyroxine-binding globulin.
- Zoster immune globulin.
Hyperglobulinemia Symptoms:Symptoms may include:
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Dizziness and confusion.
- Muscle numbness or tingling.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes, liver, or spleen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Low grade or mild fever.
- Abnormal bleeding.
- Problems with vision.
- Kidney problems.
According to recent research from University College London, the UK, young adolescents who are physically active have a lower risk to experience depression by age 18 than their peers leading a sedentary lifestyle. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data...
Recent research, performed by a team of specialists from Texas A&M University, suggests that a natural compound called indole which is found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage may help treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...