- Globulins: There are three types of globulins, alpha, beta, and gamma. Alpha and beta globulins are produced by the liver and function in transporting lipids and fat soluble vitamins in the blood. Gamma globulins are the antibodies that function in immunity.
- Fibrinogen: This makes up the smallest fraction of the plasma proteins. It is produced in the liver and function in the blood clotting. This type of plasma proteins are the largest of the molecules.
- Antihemophilic globulin A.
- Antihemophilic globulin B.
- Antihuman globulin.
- Antilymphocyte globulin.
- Chickenpox immune globulin (human).
- Corticosteroid-binding globulin.
- Gonadal steroid-binding globulin.
- Human gamma globulin.
- Immune serum globulin.
- Measles immune globulin (human).
- Pertussis immune globulin.
- Plasma accelerator globulin.
- Poliomyelitis immune globulin (human).
- Rabies immune globulin (human).
- Rho(d) immune globulin.
- Serum accelerator globulin.
- Sex hormone-binding globulin.
- Sex steroid-binding globulin.
- Specific immune globulin (human).
- Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin.
- Tetanus immune globulin.
- Thyroxine-binding globulin.
- Zoster immune globulin.
Hyperglobulinemia Symptoms:Symptoms may include:
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Dizziness and confusion.
- Muscle numbness or tingling.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes, liver, or spleen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Low grade or mild fever.
- Abnormal bleeding.
- Problems with vision.
- Kidney problems.
A new study, conducted by the scientists from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, finds that light and moderate physical activity, for example walking and swimming, may help reduce the stroke severity. The study included approximately data from 1,000 individuals...
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more