- Globulins: There are three types of globulins, alpha, beta, and gamma. Alpha and beta globulins are produced by the liver and function in transporting lipids and fat soluble vitamins in the blood. Gamma globulins are the antibodies that function in immunity.
- Fibrinogen: This makes up the smallest fraction of the plasma proteins. It is produced in the liver and function in the blood clotting. This type of plasma proteins are the largest of the molecules.
- Antihemophilic globulin A.
- Antihemophilic globulin B.
- Antihuman globulin.
- Antilymphocyte globulin.
- Chickenpox immune globulin (human).
- Corticosteroid-binding globulin.
- Gonadal steroid-binding globulin.
- Human gamma globulin.
- Immune serum globulin.
- Measles immune globulin (human).
- Pertussis immune globulin.
- Plasma accelerator globulin.
- Poliomyelitis immune globulin (human).
- Rabies immune globulin (human).
- Rho(d) immune globulin.
- Serum accelerator globulin.
- Sex hormone-binding globulin.
- Sex steroid-binding globulin.
- Specific immune globulin (human).
- Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin.
- Tetanus immune globulin.
- Thyroxine-binding globulin.
- Zoster immune globulin.
Hyperglobulinemia Symptoms:Symptoms may include:
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Dizziness and confusion.
- Muscle numbness or tingling.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes, liver, or spleen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Low grade or mild fever.
- Abnormal bleeding.
- Problems with vision.
- Kidney problems.
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more