- Conversion hysteria.
- Dissociative hysteria.
- Epidemic hysteria.
- Mass hysteria
- No willpower.
- Tendency towards emotional instability.
- Heaviness in the limbs.
- Severe cramps.
- Strong feeling of ascending abdominal constriction.
- Continual sighing.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Constriction in the chest.
- Swelling of the neck.
- Feeling of suffocation.
- Clenched teeth.
- Generalized and voluntary tensing of muscles of locomotion.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Violent and tumultuous heartbeats.
- Inappropriate, sexually seductive, or provocative behavior while interacting with others.
- Rapidly changing emotions and superficial expression of emotions.
- Vague and impressionistic speech (gives opinions without any supporting details).
- Easily influenced by others.
- Believes relationships are more intimate than they are.
A new study, recently published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, suggests that exposure to blue light may help reduce high blood pressure. For the study, a team of researchers assessed whether blue light exposure could produce enough nitric oxide to...
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more