- Conversion hysteria.
- Dissociative hysteria.
- Epidemic hysteria.
- Mass hysteria
- No willpower.
- Tendency towards emotional instability.
- Heaviness in the limbs.
- Severe cramps.
- Strong feeling of ascending abdominal constriction.
- Continual sighing.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Constriction in the chest.
- Swelling of the neck.
- Feeling of suffocation.
- Clenched teeth.
- Generalized and voluntary tensing of muscles of locomotion.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Violent and tumultuous heartbeats.
- Inappropriate, sexually seductive, or provocative behavior while interacting with others.
- Rapidly changing emotions and superficial expression of emotions.
- Vague and impressionistic speech (gives opinions without any supporting details).
- Easily influenced by others.
- Believes relationships are more intimate than they are.
A new study, performed by researchers from the University of Graz, Austria, finds that a compound known as 4,4'-dimethoxychalcone (DMC) in Japanese ashitaba can boost cellular health and prolong youth. For the study, the researchers conducted experiments with the...
Recent research suggests that a handful of nuts, such as Brazil nut, cashew or pistachios, may reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke by 33% in people with diabetes. Having performed analysis of the received data, the researchers discovered that people who ate an...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more