Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Smoking and age at onset are major risk factors for cancer in Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome . All patients with associated SCLC have a history of long-term smoking. Only half of patients with auto-immune Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome are long-term smokers.
- Difficulty climbing stairs.
- Difficulty lifting objects.
- Difficulty talking.
- Drooping head.
- Need to use hands to arise from sitting or lying positions.
- Blurry vision.
- Double vision.
- Blood pressure changes.
- Acute or chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculopathy.
- Inclusion body Myositis.
- Spinal muscular atrophy.
- A blood testfor the antibodies may also have been used to check for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome .
- Nerve conduction velocity.
- Tensilon test.
- As LEMS can be caused by a cancer, the doctor will check forlung cancer, especially in people who have smoked.
- 3, 4-diaminopyridine, which increase the release of acetylcholine from nerve cells.
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more