Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Smoking and age at onset are major risk factors for cancer in Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome . All patients with associated SCLC have a history of long-term smoking. Only half of patients with auto-immune Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome are long-term smokers.
- Difficulty climbing stairs.
- Difficulty lifting objects.
- Difficulty talking.
- Drooping head.
- Need to use hands to arise from sitting or lying positions.
- Blurry vision.
- Double vision.
- Blood pressure changes.
- Acute or chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculopathy.
- Inclusion body Myositis.
- Spinal muscular atrophy.
- A blood testfor the antibodies may also have been used to check for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome .
- Nerve conduction velocity.
- Tensilon test.
- As LEMS can be caused by a cancer, the doctor will check forlung cancer, especially in people who have smoked.
- 3, 4-diaminopyridine, which increase the release of acetylcholine from nerve cells.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more