Lateral collateral ligament injury
- An Lateral collateral ligament injury injury may also be caused by a direct blow to the anteromedial aspect of the knee or a non-contact varus or hyperextension injury.
- An Lateral collateral ligament injury injury may also occur concomitantly with other ligamentous injuries in the setting of a multiple ligamentous knee injury as a result of a significant trauma, such as a motor vehicle accident or fall from height.
- Grade 2 - A 5-10 mm of joint-space opening with a distinct end point is noted; partial macroscopic tearing has occurred.
- Grade 3 - Complete tearing (>10 mm joint-space opening) has occurred; complete macroscopic tearing is noted.
- Use of manual techniques such as massage.
- Advise on a full rehabilitation program, which may include strengthening and proprioceptive (balance) exercises.
- Laser treatment.
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more