- Suppressed anger or frustration.
- Anxiety, stress or tension.
- Aggressive, competitive or hyperactive personality type.
- Abnormal alignment of upper and lower teeth (malocclusion).
- Changes that occur during sleep cycles.
- Response to pain from an earache or teething (in children).
- Growth and development of the jaws and teeth (for children).
- Complication resulting from a disorder, such as Huntington's disease or Parkinson's disease.
- An uncommon side effect of some psychiatric medications, including certain antidepressants.
- Sensitive teeth.
- A sore, tired jaw.
- Loose teeth.
- Clicking sounds when you open your mouth.
- Dull headaches.
- Neck aches.
A new study from the University of Oslo suggests that, despite the effects of “baby brain” and sleepless nights in new mothers, having children may make women mentally sharper in later life. For the study, the team of scientists analyzed MRI scans of more than 12,000...
A new study from Oregon State University suggests that daily exposure to blue light, emitted from phones, computers, and other gadgets, may affect longevity damaging cells in the brain, as well as retinas. For the research, the scientists exposed flies to blue LED...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...