10 Anti-Tips for Those Who Plan Starting Sport Activities
- Run anywhere. This is a very harmful advice for a person who decided to start running. It turns out that running on the asphalt is not safe for the knees and spine, as well as feet. Therefore, it is better to run either on a treadmill or on the ground.
- Communicate with other athletes. This advice will lead to the fact that you will be distracted and therefore the effectiveness of training will come to naught.
- After jogging, eat breakfast and work. It is not necessary to do so, at least, experts advise to wait with meals for 40-60 minutes after training, regardless of the time of day.
- If you run in the morning, run along the road, so you will run more. Perhaps there is some truth in this, but no one has canceled the exhaust gases from cars that get to you in the lungs during physical activity much faster, and this is very harmful.
- Drink water if you want. Actually, thirst can not visit you, but the body needs fluid during training, otherwise dehydration starts and you quickly get tired.
- In any case go for training. Experts do not advise to go to the gym, if the mood or state of health is not good, especially since you did not sleep last night.
- Listen to music while jogging through headphones so that you do not get distracted. Wherever you train, this way of abdication from the outside world is unacceptable. You may be in danger, which you will not know until you get your headphones out of your ears. Plus, long listening to music in headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- Train in any clothes that you do not mind. In fact, the sport form should perform several functions: providing comfort, moisture recovery, heat accumulation, oxygen supply to the skin and so on.
- Muffle the smell of perspiration with antiperspirant. Of course, if your sweat smell is so disgusting, that people bypass you, you need to wash at least more often. But antiperspirants and other flavors block not only the fetid aroma that comes from you during training, but also the ways to release toxins from your body.
- If you feel not comfortable in sneakers, do it in socks or barefoot. You can not do this categorically, because this increases the risk of injury by 99.9%.
According to recent research from University College London, the UK, young adolescents who are physically active have a lower risk to experience depression by age 18 than their peers leading a sedentary lifestyle. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data...
Recent research, performed by a team of specialists from Texas A&M University, suggests that a natural compound called indole which is found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage may help treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...