10 Anti-Tips for Those Who Plan Starting Sport Activities
- Run anywhere. This is a very harmful advice for a person who decided to start running. It turns out that running on the asphalt is not safe for the knees and spine, as well as feet. Therefore, it is better to run either on a treadmill or on the ground.
- Communicate with other athletes. This advice will lead to the fact that you will be distracted and therefore the effectiveness of training will come to naught.
- After jogging, eat breakfast and work. It is not necessary to do so, at least, experts advise to wait with meals for 40-60 minutes after training, regardless of the time of day.
- If you run in the morning, run along the road, so you will run more. Perhaps there is some truth in this, but no one has canceled the exhaust gases from cars that get to you in the lungs during physical activity much faster, and this is very harmful.
- Drink water if you want. Actually, thirst can not visit you, but the body needs fluid during training, otherwise dehydration starts and you quickly get tired.
- In any case go for training. Experts do not advise to go to the gym, if the mood or state of health is not good, especially since you did not sleep last night.
- Listen to music while jogging through headphones so that you do not get distracted. Wherever you train, this way of abdication from the outside world is unacceptable. You may be in danger, which you will not know until you get your headphones out of your ears. Plus, long listening to music in headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- Train in any clothes that you do not mind. In fact, the sport form should perform several functions: providing comfort, moisture recovery, heat accumulation, oxygen supply to the skin and so on.
- Muffle the smell of perspiration with antiperspirant. Of course, if your sweat smell is so disgusting, that people bypass you, you need to wash at least more often. But antiperspirants and other flavors block not only the fetid aroma that comes from you during training, but also the ways to release toxins from your body.
- If you feel not comfortable in sneakers, do it in socks or barefoot. You can not do this categorically, because this increases the risk of injury by 99.9%.
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more