10 Anti-Tips for Those Who Plan Starting Sport Activities
- Run anywhere. This is a very harmful advice for a person who decided to start running. It turns out that running on the asphalt is not safe for the knees and spine, as well as feet. Therefore, it is better to run either on a treadmill or on the ground.
- Communicate with other athletes. This advice will lead to the fact that you will be distracted and therefore the effectiveness of training will come to naught.
- After jogging, eat breakfast and work. It is not necessary to do so, at least, experts advise to wait with meals for 40-60 minutes after training, regardless of the time of day.
- If you run in the morning, run along the road, so you will run more. Perhaps there is some truth in this, but no one has canceled the exhaust gases from cars that get to you in the lungs during physical activity much faster, and this is very harmful.
- Drink water if you want. Actually, thirst can not visit you, but the body needs fluid during training, otherwise dehydration starts and you quickly get tired.
- In any case go for training. Experts do not advise to go to the gym, if the mood or state of health is not good, especially since you did not sleep last night.
- Listen to music while jogging through headphones so that you do not get distracted. Wherever you train, this way of abdication from the outside world is unacceptable. You may be in danger, which you will not know until you get your headphones out of your ears. Plus, long listening to music in headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- Train in any clothes that you do not mind. In fact, the sport form should perform several functions: providing comfort, moisture recovery, heat accumulation, oxygen supply to the skin and so on.
- Muffle the smell of perspiration with antiperspirant. Of course, if your sweat smell is so disgusting, that people bypass you, you need to wash at least more often. But antiperspirants and other flavors block not only the fetid aroma that comes from you during training, but also the ways to release toxins from your body.
- If you feel not comfortable in sneakers, do it in socks or barefoot. You can not do this categorically, because this increases the risk of injury by 99.9%.
Scientists from Heinrich-Heine-University and the IUF-Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine in Düsseldorf, Germany, suggest that consuming the amount of caffeine equivalent to four cups of coffee might be enough to protect the cells of the heart. In...
Last year a team of researchers from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, US, developed a simple blood test for diagnosing ASD (autism spectrum disorder). At the present moment, a follow-up study confirms the original finding. In this test, there is an algorithm that...
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Spring is not far off and very soon you will see many people riding a bike. It's worth to join them and now we will give you the 8 reasons why. Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not...read more