10 Anti-Tips for Those Who Plan Starting Sport Activities
- Run anywhere. This is a very harmful advice for a person who decided to start running. It turns out that running on the asphalt is not safe for the knees and spine, as well as feet. Therefore, it is better to run either on a treadmill or on the ground.
- Communicate with other athletes. This advice will lead to the fact that you will be distracted and therefore the effectiveness of training will come to naught.
- After jogging, eat breakfast and work. It is not necessary to do so, at least, experts advise to wait with meals for 40-60 minutes after training, regardless of the time of day.
- If you run in the morning, run along the road, so you will run more. Perhaps there is some truth in this, but no one has canceled the exhaust gases from cars that get to you in the lungs during physical activity much faster, and this is very harmful.
- Drink water if you want. Actually, thirst can not visit you, but the body needs fluid during training, otherwise dehydration starts and you quickly get tired.
- In any case go for training. Experts do not advise to go to the gym, if the mood or state of health is not good, especially since you did not sleep last night.
- Listen to music while jogging through headphones so that you do not get distracted. Wherever you train, this way of abdication from the outside world is unacceptable. You may be in danger, which you will not know until you get your headphones out of your ears. Plus, long listening to music in headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- Train in any clothes that you do not mind. In fact, the sport form should perform several functions: providing comfort, moisture recovery, heat accumulation, oxygen supply to the skin and so on.
- Muffle the smell of perspiration with antiperspirant. Of course, if your sweat smell is so disgusting, that people bypass you, you need to wash at least more often. But antiperspirants and other flavors block not only the fetid aroma that comes from you during training, but also the ways to release toxins from your body.
- If you feel not comfortable in sneakers, do it in socks or barefoot. You can not do this categorically, because this increases the risk of injury by 99.9%.
A new study finds that in the process of digestion of such green vegetables as kale, cabbage, and broccoli a protein, known as aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR), is activated that reduces gut inflammation and prevents the colon form of cancer. For the study, a team of...
According to the findings of a recent research, published in the JNeurosci, regular talking to young children associated with the stronger connections between two developing brain regions critical for language. The research was held independently of parental income...
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more