Paleo diet – one of the most popular lifestyle!
Health benefits of Paleo DietThe main feature of the Stone Age diet is that it does not require the use of certain standards and allows to eat as much as you want calories. It is enough to ensure that all the products and dishes that are included in the diet, reminds food during the Paleolithic era. With this method, you can learn to control what you eat and cook very tasty and interesting dishes from high-quality and natural products. It is noteworthy that this program is not limited use of mineral fats and carbohydrates, in contrast to most dietary techniques.There are following advantages of Paleo Diet we can list:
- normalization of blood sugar levels, which in turn leads to the absence of sudden attacks of hunger and fatigue, but also reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- reduction of cholesterol levels what help to prevent heart disease due to the unsaturated fat in foods from the Paleo diet
- support in building muscles for sportsmen who are doing strength training and losing extra kilos due to the protein content in the foods allowed during the diet
- prevention from skin and teeth diseases
- keeping in a balanced energy and burning stored body fat
- improving sleep patterns
- reduction of the risk of allergy
What to eat on the Paleo dietEat:
- all kinds of low-fat meat: chicken, pork, beef, rabbit etc.
- fish and other seafood
- home or farmer's market eggs
- fresh fruits and veggies, excluding potatoes and corn
- nuts and seeds
- healthy oils (olive, walnut, macadamia, avocado)
- all cereal grains which were found to contribute to the development of inflammatory processes
- milk and other dairy products, as they can cause allergic reactions because some manufacturers which traet cows by hormones for enhancing lactation
- legumes (including peanuts)
- refined sugar
- processed food
- fast food
- refined vegetable oil
Paleo Diet: estimated daily menuFor breakfast, you can eat some assorted berry or a small amount of nuts, apples and pears. Also, you may include some lean meat and a cup of coffee without sugar.Paleo lunches are very easy because you just need to cook a huge salad with anything you want. For example, you can use greens, spinach, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, avocados, apples and walnuts. In addition, you can eat some seafood or low-fat meat.For dinner, eat, preferably light vegetable salad, any fish cooked on the grill or in the oven.You may notice, that this menu serves as an example for you. After you start this diet, don't afraid to make some experiments with food allowed by Paleo diet.
A new study from Oregon State University suggests that daily exposure to blue light, emitted from phones, computers, and other gadgets, may affect longevity damaging cells in the brain, as well as retinas. For the research, the scientists exposed flies to blue LED...
According to a new long-term study, which followed more than 900 people from New Zealand for around 40 years, people in their 40s who walk slowly are more likely to show symptoms of accelerated biological aging and compromised brain integrity. Within the scope of the...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...