3 Tasty Recipes For Stomach Ulcer Patients
Gastric ulcer - is, unfortunately, a common disease of the digestive tract. According to various reports, the disease is three to 18% per thousand people. The emergence of this disease is closely related to our eating habits, lifestyle. Irregular eating, overeating, starvation, abnormal eating behavior, smoking, alcohol, stress provokes changes in the mucosal tissue of the stomach. In order to follow your treatment and preventing yourself from the recurrence of the disease, you should have a specific diet with recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
In this article, we wont focuse on general rules of nutrition and kinds of diets for this disease, but we want to help you to enrich and diversify your menu by tasty recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
Being on diet doesn't mean to forget about the dishes that trigger appetite. For brighting up your usual menu you just need to add some imagination to your recipes!
3 recipes for stomach ulcer patients
Milk soup with pumpkinIngredients:1 cup of water300 g of pumpkin2 tbsp of semolina3 cups of milk1 tbsp of butter2 tsp of sugarsalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour a thin stream of semolina in the boiling milk. Cook it for about 15 minutes.
- Cut pumpkin into pieces, boil in a little water, and smash it with broth.
- Add the pumpkin in a saucepan, bring the soup to a boil. Season with salt, add sugar.
Potato and carrot pureeIngredients:4-5 potatoes2 carrots2 tbsp of butter1 cup of milk How to cook:
- Peel and then boil potatoes and carrots. Add salt.
- Drain the broth. Smash vegetables with blender.
- Add warmed milk, butter, and whip it up.
Pate with lean meatIngredients:500 grams of lean meat of rabbit or veal200 g of chicken liver2 tbsp of vegetable oil1/3 of white loafparsley to taste3-4 carrots1/3 cup of milk1 eggbutter to tastesalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Cut meat and liver into pieces, cover with cold water and boil on low heat.
- Peel carrot and add it to the meat cooking (it can be cut into large chunks).
- Soak bread in water with milk.
- Make mince from meat and liver, add a sodden bread without crusts.
- Add the egg, parsley, salt and mince. Mix everything together.
- Bake the mass of pate, greased with oil, in the oven, for 30-40 minutes.
According to the research, conducted by Rutgers University, US, coffee could fight both Parkinson's disease and a form of dementia called dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB). For the study, a team of scientists used a mice model including rodents with the risk of...
A new study, performed by the scientists from Aarhus University, Denmark, and the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, discovers that newborn babies with vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia later in life. For the study, the...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more