3 Tasty Recipes For Stomach Ulcer Patients
Gastric ulcer - is, unfortunately, a common disease of the digestive tract. According to various reports, the disease is three to 18% per thousand people. The emergence of this disease is closely related to our eating habits, lifestyle. Irregular eating, overeating, starvation, abnormal eating behavior, smoking, alcohol, stress provokes changes in the mucosal tissue of the stomach. In order to follow your treatment and preventing yourself from the recurrence of the disease, you should have a specific diet with recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
In this article, we wont focuse on general rules of nutrition and kinds of diets for this disease, but we want to help you to enrich and diversify your menu by tasty recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
Being on diet doesn't mean to forget about the dishes that trigger appetite. For brighting up your usual menu you just need to add some imagination to your recipes!
3 recipes for stomach ulcer patients
Milk soup with pumpkinIngredients:1 cup of water300 g of pumpkin2 tbsp of semolina3 cups of milk1 tbsp of butter2 tsp of sugarsalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour a thin stream of semolina in the boiling milk. Cook it for about 15 minutes.
- Cut pumpkin into pieces, boil in a little water, and smash it with broth.
- Add the pumpkin in a saucepan, bring the soup to a boil. Season with salt, add sugar.
Potato and carrot pureeIngredients:4-5 potatoes2 carrots2 tbsp of butter1 cup of milk How to cook:
- Peel and then boil potatoes and carrots. Add salt.
- Drain the broth. Smash vegetables with blender.
- Add warmed milk, butter, and whip it up.
Pate with lean meatIngredients:500 grams of lean meat of rabbit or veal200 g of chicken liver2 tbsp of vegetable oil1/3 of white loafparsley to taste3-4 carrots1/3 cup of milk1 eggbutter to tastesalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Cut meat and liver into pieces, cover with cold water and boil on low heat.
- Peel carrot and add it to the meat cooking (it can be cut into large chunks).
- Soak bread in water with milk.
- Make mince from meat and liver, add a sodden bread without crusts.
- Add the egg, parsley, salt and mince. Mix everything together.
- Bake the mass of pate, greased with oil, in the oven, for 30-40 minutes.
A new study from the University of Florida suggests that diabetes drug Metformin may reduce the risk of developing age-related degeneration (AMD). For the study, a team of researchers analyzed medical records from 1947 patients from the University of Florida health...
Recent research suggests that eating whole-grain rye or wheat influences serotonin levels in plasma and microbiota with certain effects for health such as decreasing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The study was performed by the University of Eastern Finland...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more