3 Tasty Recipes For Stomach Ulcer Patients
Gastric ulcer - is, unfortunately, a common disease of the digestive tract. According to various reports, the disease is three to 18% per thousand people. The emergence of this disease is closely related to our eating habits, lifestyle. Irregular eating, overeating, starvation, abnormal eating behavior, smoking, alcohol, stress provokes changes in the mucosal tissue of the stomach. In order to follow your treatment and preventing yourself from the recurrence of the disease, you should have a specific diet with recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
In this article, we wont focuse on general rules of nutrition and kinds of diets for this disease, but we want to help you to enrich and diversify your menu by tasty recipes for stomach ulcer patients.
Being on diet doesn't mean to forget about the dishes that trigger appetite. For brighting up your usual menu you just need to add some imagination to your recipes!
3 recipes for stomach ulcer patients
Milk soup with pumpkinIngredients:1 cup of water300 g of pumpkin2 tbsp of semolina3 cups of milk1 tbsp of butter2 tsp of sugarsalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour a thin stream of semolina in the boiling milk. Cook it for about 15 minutes.
- Cut pumpkin into pieces, boil in a little water, and smash it with broth.
- Add the pumpkin in a saucepan, bring the soup to a boil. Season with salt, add sugar.
Potato and carrot pureeIngredients:4-5 potatoes2 carrots2 tbsp of butter1 cup of milk How to cook:
- Peel and then boil potatoes and carrots. Add salt.
- Drain the broth. Smash vegetables with blender.
- Add warmed milk, butter, and whip it up.
Pate with lean meatIngredients:500 grams of lean meat of rabbit or veal200 g of chicken liver2 tbsp of vegetable oil1/3 of white loafparsley to taste3-4 carrots1/3 cup of milk1 eggbutter to tastesalt to tasteHow to cook:
- Cut meat and liver into pieces, cover with cold water and boil on low heat.
- Peel carrot and add it to the meat cooking (it can be cut into large chunks).
- Soak bread in water with milk.
- Make mince from meat and liver, add a sodden bread without crusts.
- Add the egg, parsley, salt and mince. Mix everything together.
- Bake the mass of pate, greased with oil, in the oven, for 30-40 minutes.
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more