5 Hands-On Methods to Change Your Diet and Daily Routine
- Make records In order to begin to control the volume, benefits and harm of food consumed during the day, you need to keep records. Starting with the first meal, you should write down in a separate notebook what you ate, how much, if it was raw or ready, the number of calories and how much and what kind of liquid you drink. And do it regularly. After three days, it is necessary to summarize, finding out how much food you eat, which of it is considered harmful, and which is useful.Thus, you can draw conclusions and relate the benefits and harms, as well as the number of calories taken in the morning, afternoon and evening, understand how much liquid and which one you drink. Based on these findings, it is much easier to adjust the diet for health.
- Control food portion sizes Often people trying to control the size of their portions, do not achieve any results. The problem is that you might not control how much you eat, and don’t know how much you need.Make a fist. This should be your portion of meat, pasta, potatoes and other high-calorie meals. A bit more should look like dishes with more healthy food: fruits, vegetables, fish and so on.
- Follow a golden rule Is it possible to give up sweet? No, of course, and you should not do this even with a healthy diet.And what is this measure? How to determine that a piece of cake is not such a piece? Lets go back to our Harvard scientists, who will tell you how to understand how much sweets you can eat.Experts believe that people who have a weakness of harmful food, can eat on the principle of 80/20. That is, 80% of the food is healthy and nutritious, and the remaining 20 - relax and eat what you want.
- Eat slowlyNot always haste and activity lead to the desired results especially when it comes to eating. Remember that you need to eat slowly, chewing food thoroughly. Help your internal organs to cope with it easily and simply, and not to strain and expose them to stress every time. Moreover, such eating will allow you to enjoy food, flavors and taste.
- Psychology and sport Despite the fact that this rule under point number five, it must be applied before the first one. Sport in the life of every person is very important. Choose for yourself those physical activities that you like. Running, biking, swimming, yoga, fitness and so on. It is not necessary to go to the gym , the main thing is that sport is present in your life.Regarding the psychological impact on lifestyle changes and aiming for healthy diet - you need to set yourself not only a goal, but also to understand that you really want it. Nothing happens without strong desire. The most banal motivation can be your own picture in your head, where you look healthy, strong and happy. Idols are idols, and a person must remain an idol to oneself, even if it is a little narcissistic, but we talk about your health, and not about health of some star.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more