5 Healthy and Yummy Bananas Desserts Recipes
Bananas like many other products, except beneficial properties, have its own "dark" side. Within a few days, you can see brown spots on the skin of a ripe banana, it becomes too soft, turning into mush. In fact, over-ripe fruits are not the best ingredients for cooking. But when it comes to bananas - this culinary taboo is immediately removed: overripe bananas give the dish more sweetness and intensity of flavor.
Healthy Desserts With Bananas
Banana breadIngredients:2 cups of flour 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup of sugar 1/4 cup of butter 2 eggs 3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup of yogurtHow to cook:
- Mix the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk butter with sugar, add eggs one at a time, continuing to whip up mass.
- Prepare mashed bananas, add it to the butter mixture, pour yogurt and mix well again.
- Add dry ingredients, stir until uniform.
- Pour the resulting dough into a greased baking tin. Put in a preheated oven (200 degrees), cook for about an hour.
- Check if it's ready by a wooden toothpick: a toothpick punctures the center of the baking if it will come out clean and dry, the bread is ready.
- Ready banana bread cool for 10 minutes in the form on the lattice, then cut into pieces.
- Mix in a bowl brown sugar, lemon juice, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, put the pieces on a greased baking tray, place in a preheated 200-degree oven for 4 minutes.
- Pour icing sugar on bananas, sprinkle with chopped nuts, bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve bananas with frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Whisk milk with dates, bananas, 2 tbsp. of sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
- Add the eggs and egg whites, beat until a homogeneous fluffy mass.
- The resulting mass is spread out in a greased with butter and sprinkled with remaining sugar molds, put in a deep pan, filled with warm water a couple of centimeters.
- Bake the creme brulee at 150 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Whisk bananas in a blender to puree.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, still whisking mass.
- Fill with water and fresh orange juice, stir well again and pour the future sorbet in a plastic container. Place the dessert in the freezer.
- An hour later, again stir well the sorbet and again put in the freezer.
- Banana-citrus sorbet will be ready in 6 hours.
- Put all the ingredient into a blender and whisk in a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
Recent research from the University of California – Berkeley, US, finds that the deep sleep, which is called non-rapid eye-movement slow-wave sleep (NREM), can calm and reset the anxious brain. To study the effect of the deep sleep, a team of researchers performed a...
A new study from the US, that will be presented at the American Heart Health Association’s Scientific Sessions 2019, suggests that eating later in the evening, after 6 pm if more specific, is associated with poorer heart health in women. For participation in the...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...