5 Healthy and Yummy Bananas Desserts Recipes
Bananas like many other products, except beneficial properties, have its own "dark" side. Within a few days, you can see brown spots on the skin of a ripe banana, it becomes too soft, turning into mush. In fact, over-ripe fruits are not the best ingredients for cooking. But when it comes to bananas - this culinary taboo is immediately removed: overripe bananas give the dish more sweetness and intensity of flavor.
Healthy Desserts With Bananas
Banana breadIngredients:2 cups of flour 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup of sugar 1/4 cup of butter 2 eggs 3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup of yogurtHow to cook:
- Mix the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk butter with sugar, add eggs one at a time, continuing to whip up mass.
- Prepare mashed bananas, add it to the butter mixture, pour yogurt and mix well again.
- Add dry ingredients, stir until uniform.
- Pour the resulting dough into a greased baking tin. Put in a preheated oven (200 degrees), cook for about an hour.
- Check if it's ready by a wooden toothpick: a toothpick punctures the center of the baking if it will come out clean and dry, the bread is ready.
- Ready banana bread cool for 10 minutes in the form on the lattice, then cut into pieces.
- Mix in a bowl brown sugar, lemon juice, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, put the pieces on a greased baking tray, place in a preheated 200-degree oven for 4 minutes.
- Pour icing sugar on bananas, sprinkle with chopped nuts, bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve bananas with frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Whisk milk with dates, bananas, 2 tbsp. of sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
- Add the eggs and egg whites, beat until a homogeneous fluffy mass.
- The resulting mass is spread out in a greased with butter and sprinkled with remaining sugar molds, put in a deep pan, filled with warm water a couple of centimeters.
- Bake the creme brulee at 150 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Whisk bananas in a blender to puree.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, still whisking mass.
- Fill with water and fresh orange juice, stir well again and pour the future sorbet in a plastic container. Place the dessert in the freezer.
- An hour later, again stir well the sorbet and again put in the freezer.
- Banana-citrus sorbet will be ready in 6 hours.
- Put all the ingredient into a blender and whisk in a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
Recent research, performed by Sara Seidelman, a cardiologist and nutrition researcher from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, USA, finds that diets which ban entire food groups from the eating plan, for example, ketogenic diet, may actually harm your health. The...
According to a recent study, completed by the scientists from the Duke University Medical Center in Durham, USA, regular bedtime is important for heart health and metabolism. A team of scientists examined the sleeping patterns of approximately 2,000 adults aged...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more