5 Healthy and Yummy Bananas Desserts Recipes
Bananas like many other products, except beneficial properties, have its own "dark" side. Within a few days, you can see brown spots on the skin of a ripe banana, it becomes too soft, turning into mush. In fact, over-ripe fruits are not the best ingredients for cooking. But when it comes to bananas - this culinary taboo is immediately removed: overripe bananas give the dish more sweetness and intensity of flavor.
Healthy Desserts With Bananas
Banana bread Ingredients: 2 cups of flour 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup of sugar 1/4 cup of butter 2 eggs 3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup of yogurt How to cook:
- Mix the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk butter with sugar, add eggs one at a time, continuing to whip up mass.
- Prepare mashed bananas, add it to the butter mixture, pour yogurt and mix well again.
- Add dry ingredients, stir until uniform.
- Pour the resulting dough into a greased baking tin. Put in a preheated oven (200 degrees), cook for about an hour.
- Check if it's ready by a wooden toothpick: a toothpick punctures the center of the baking if it will come out clean and dry, the bread is ready.
- Ready banana bread cool for 10 minutes in the form on the lattice, then cut into pieces.
- Mix in a bowl brown sugar, lemon juice, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, put the pieces on a greased baking tray, place in a preheated 200-degree oven for 4 minutes.
- Pour icing sugar on bananas, sprinkle with chopped nuts, bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve bananas with frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Whisk milk with dates, bananas, 2 tbsp. of sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
- Add the eggs and egg whites, beat until a homogeneous fluffy mass.
- The resulting mass is spread out in a greased with butter and sprinkled with remaining sugar molds, put in a deep pan, filled with warm water a couple of centimeters.
- Bake the creme brulee at 150 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Whisk bananas in a blender to puree.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, still whisking mass.
- Fill with water and fresh orange juice, stir well again and pour the future sorbet in a plastic container. Place the dessert in the freezer.
- An hour later, again stir well the sorbet and again put in the freezer.
- Banana-citrus sorbet will be ready in 6 hours.
- Put all the ingredient into a blender and whisk in a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
Scientists from the University of South Florida in Tampa, USA, suggest that using betanin, a compound that gives dark red color to beetroots, can be used in future drugs to treat the Alzheimer’s disease. To achieve their results, the team of researchers conducted a...
According to a recent research from the University of Manitoba, lentils in your meal may successfully fight high blood pressure, scientifically called hypertension. The researchers also found that eating lentils can reverse declines in blood vessel health. The results...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more
Spring is not far off and very soon you will see many people riding a bike. It's worth to join them and now we will give you the 8 reasons why. Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not...read more
We all want to get in shape and keep fit. But not everyone has time for visiting the gym. Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs...read more