5 Healthy and Yummy Bananas Desserts Recipes
Bananas like many other products, except beneficial properties, have its own "dark" side. Within a few days, you can see brown spots on the skin of a ripe banana, it becomes too soft, turning into mush. In fact, over-ripe fruits are not the best ingredients for cooking. But when it comes to bananas - this culinary taboo is immediately removed: overripe bananas give the dish more sweetness and intensity of flavor.
Healthy Desserts With Bananas
Banana breadIngredients:2 cups of flour 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup of sugar 1/4 cup of butter 2 eggs 3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup of yogurtHow to cook:
- Mix the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk butter with sugar, add eggs one at a time, continuing to whip up mass.
- Prepare mashed bananas, add it to the butter mixture, pour yogurt and mix well again.
- Add dry ingredients, stir until uniform.
- Pour the resulting dough into a greased baking tin. Put in a preheated oven (200 degrees), cook for about an hour.
- Check if it's ready by a wooden toothpick: a toothpick punctures the center of the baking if it will come out clean and dry, the bread is ready.
- Ready banana bread cool for 10 minutes in the form on the lattice, then cut into pieces.
- Mix in a bowl brown sugar, lemon juice, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, put the pieces on a greased baking tray, place in a preheated 200-degree oven for 4 minutes.
- Pour icing sugar on bananas, sprinkle with chopped nuts, bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve bananas with frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Whisk milk with dates, bananas, 2 tbsp. of sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
- Add the eggs and egg whites, beat until a homogeneous fluffy mass.
- The resulting mass is spread out in a greased with butter and sprinkled with remaining sugar molds, put in a deep pan, filled with warm water a couple of centimeters.
- Bake the creme brulee at 150 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Whisk bananas in a blender to puree.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, still whisking mass.
- Fill with water and fresh orange juice, stir well again and pour the future sorbet in a plastic container. Place the dessert in the freezer.
- An hour later, again stir well the sorbet and again put in the freezer.
- Banana-citrus sorbet will be ready in 6 hours.
- Put all the ingredient into a blender and whisk in a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
A new study from Penn State University suggests that an extract from avocado seeds can be used for reducing inflammation caused by white cells. To check their hypothesis, a team of researchers executed laboratory-based experiments which included cell cultures and...
A new study, published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, finds that people who eat mushrooms regularly seem to have a lower risk of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) which later may lead to the Alzheimer’s disease. The research included 663 participants aged 60 and...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more