7 Things You Should Never Do After a Workout
1. Eating within hour after traningImmediately after training, your body burns calories with an eerie speed. Let it complete this process: the first meal after training should not be more than an hour later.
2. Drinking energy drinksMany people are trying to speed up the metabolism, washing down exercise with energy drinks. Do not do this at all - there is a lot of sugar in the energy sector, and you only slow down the process of burning fat by feeding the body with fast carbohydrates.
3. SleepingEven if you are exhausted, do not go to bed after a workout. The organism needs about 2 hours, so that all processes slow down and the body is ready for bed. You can compare the rapid retirement to sleep after training with emergency braking: harmful for suspension, and for rubber, and for the engine.
4. Skiping the stretchMost often after strength training, fitness club attendees do not stay for half an hour stretching, and this is a big mistake. Soothe muscles, give lactic acid - all this contributes to the greater effect of training.
5. Wiping your face with a towelMore precisely the same towel that you just put on the simulator. Experts guarantee inflammation to everyone who does it!
6. Going home without taking a showerEven if you live 5 minutes from the fitness club, take a shower immediately after training. 5 minutes is enough to keep the sweat dry, clogging the upper layer of the skin, where bacteria immediately start to multiply.
7. Limiting drinkingAfter training, drink as much as you want. Water will not make you fat, but to suffer thirst - it's bad!
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more