8 Reasons to Start Riding a Bike
- Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not at a furious speed, and you can say "good-bye!" to more than two hundred calories.
- Strong heart and joints The habit of riding a bike has a positive effect on the "engine" of our body - the heart. Regular riding helps stabilize blood pressure and improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- Healthy sleep If you do not plan to go to bed for more than 4 hours, do not ignore the bike ride. Let it be only thirty minutes. The energy that will be received during this time will be enough to sleep soundly and sweetly.
- Feeling young and happy After a while, good mood is automatically displayed on your face and body: the skin looks elastic, and the forms acquire attractive outlines.
- No stress Dimensional riding a bike is like meditation after a hard day. Problems that have accumulated, tasks that need to be carried out as quickly as possible, little disagreement with family, friends or colleagues. All this can easily be forgotten by sitting on a bicycle.
- Portion of happiness Biking is not only good to finish the day, but also to start. A small bike ride will cheer you up in the morning, and also give a portion of serotonin and dopamine, the so-called "happiness hormones".
- Fun with friends and family You will feel the need to accomplish this point when you cross 30 with a plus. Then you will understand that the city with its skyscrapers is stuffy and boring. Why it is not a reason to take a big company and take your iron horses from garages, find a green area outside the city and make a small trip?
- Minimal harm to the environment And for your wallet and time. After all, you do not have to buy gasoline, and you will arrive faster to the place of work than on a bus or tram which for a long time can stand in the jam. And as for ecology, such small trips on a two-wheeled one is your small contribution to the purity of the whole planet.
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Recent British research, presented at the National Cancer Research Institute annual conference in the UK, suggests that women who are early risers have lower chances to develop breast cancer. To study the link between sleep habits and breast cancer, researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more