8 Reasons to Start Riding a Bike
- Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not at a furious speed, and you can say "good-bye!" to more than two hundred calories.
- Strong heart and joints The habit of riding a bike has a positive effect on the "engine" of our body - the heart. Regular riding helps stabilize blood pressure and improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- Healthy sleep If you do not plan to go to bed for more than 4 hours, do not ignore the bike ride. Let it be only thirty minutes. The energy that will be received during this time will be enough to sleep soundly and sweetly.
- Feeling young and happy After a while, good mood is automatically displayed on your face and body: the skin looks elastic, and the forms acquire attractive outlines.
- No stress Dimensional riding a bike is like meditation after a hard day. Problems that have accumulated, tasks that need to be carried out as quickly as possible, little disagreement with family, friends or colleagues. All this can easily be forgotten by sitting on a bicycle.
- Portion of happiness Biking is not only good to finish the day, but also to start. A small bike ride will cheer you up in the morning, and also give a portion of serotonin and dopamine, the so-called "happiness hormones".
- Fun with friends and family You will feel the need to accomplish this point when you cross 30 with a plus. Then you will understand that the city with its skyscrapers is stuffy and boring. Why it is not a reason to take a big company and take your iron horses from garages, find a green area outside the city and make a small trip?
- Minimal harm to the environment And for your wallet and time. After all, you do not have to buy gasoline, and you will arrive faster to the place of work than on a bus or tram which for a long time can stand in the jam. And as for ecology, such small trips on a two-wheeled one is your small contribution to the purity of the whole planet.
According to a new study from the University of Kansas, eating holiday treats that are full of added sugar can lead to metabolic, inflammatory and neurobiological processes that are associated with depressive illness. For their study, a team of researchers analyzed a...
A new study from the Huazhong University of Science, China, suggests that excessive sleep may significantly increase the risk of stroke, by 85%. For the study, a team of researchers gathered information from 31,750 people in China. The participants' average age was 62...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...