Dinner Meals: 3 Healthy Recipes
Pumpkin stuffed with meat, mushrooms and riceIf you want to diversify slightly bored daily menu this bright, original, hearty and easy to cook will help you. Moreover, this is an amazing meal for autumn festive dinner.One Japanese study found that consuming pumpkins reduced the risk of gastric, breast, lung and colorectal cancer, regardless of the family history of cancer. Ingredients: Pumpkin - 1Meat - 300 gramsMushrooms - 200 grams (if desired)Onions - 2 mediumCheese - 100 gramsGarlic - 2-4 clovesCream - 1 cupRice - 1 cupButter - 100 gramsSalt - to tastePepper - to tasteGreens - to tasteOlive oilHow to cook:
- Take a ripe, juicy and bright, pumpkin. Wash and dry it, carefully cut off the top.
- Carefully, using a spoon remove the seeds. Add salt and pepper to the olive oil, mix everything and, using the brush, properly lubricate the inside and outside of pumpkin. If your pumpkin is too tight, put it in preheated oven and bring to soft.
- Wash, dry and chop the meat. Heat a little bit of oil and fry the meat until half cooked. Salt it to taste.
- Boil rice until half cooked, salt it as well. Drain the excess liquid and dry the rice.
- Heat the butter and fry the chopped onion and garlic until transparent. Wash, dry and chop mushrooms, put them into the pan and fry until almost cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the deep bowl and combine rice, mushrooms and meat in it. Add the grated cheese and cream. Mix everything and put inside of the pumpkin. Cover the tip of the pumpkin (pre-cut) and send it in a preheated oven at least for 1 hour.
- That's the simple recipe for pumpkin stuffed with meat and rice. Serve it whole and cut on pieces during eating.
Red rice with beansIngredients:Red Rice - 1 cupRed Beans, canned - 150-200 gramWater - 2 cupsOnion - 1Bulgarian pepper - 1Garlic - 4 ClovesOlive oil - to taste (for frying)Spices - to taste (ground black pepper, cayenne pepper)Salt - to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour olive oil in deep frying pan and heat it. Put chopped garlic and onion inside and fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Cut into small cubes bulgarian pepper and put it into the frying pan as well fry everything until tender pepper.
- Carefully wash the rice and spread it on the pan, mix all and fry a few more minutes, stirring occasionally. Then pour water there, add salt and spices to taste and bring the liquid to a boil. Then we reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice for one hour.
- When the rice is almost ready, put the canned beans inside and mix again. Heat for 10 minutes on low heat and turn off the heat. After all, the dish should be covered and insisted for half an hour.
Salad with roasted beets and feta cheeseThis light and low-calorie salad consists a lot of vitamins and will be a good main dish of dinner or additional to those mentioned above.Ingredients:Beetroot - 1 averageCheeses - 80-100 gramsGreen leafy - 50 grams (lettuce, arugula, etc.)Salt - to tasteGround black pepper - to tasteOlive oil - 1 tbsp. SpoonHow to cook:
- Wash beets, wrap it in several layers of foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees (about an hour).
- Cool and peel beets. Then cut into large cubes, as well as cheese.
- First, put green on the plate, then beets and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle salad with olive oil and garnish with a sprig of parsley. Enjoy!
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more