Dinner Meals: 3 Healthy Recipes
Pumpkin stuffed with meat, mushrooms and riceIf you want to diversify slightly bored daily menu this bright, original, hearty and easy to cook will help you. Moreover, this is an amazing meal for autumn festive dinner.One Japanese study found that consuming pumpkins reduced the risk of gastric, breast, lung and colorectal cancer, regardless of the family history of cancer. Ingredients: Pumpkin - 1Meat - 300 gramsMushrooms - 200 grams (if desired)Onions - 2 mediumCheese - 100 gramsGarlic - 2-4 clovesCream - 1 cupRice - 1 cupButter - 100 gramsSalt - to tastePepper - to tasteGreens - to tasteOlive oilHow to cook:
- Take a ripe, juicy and bright, pumpkin. Wash and dry it, carefully cut off the top.
- Carefully, using a spoon remove the seeds. Add salt and pepper to the olive oil, mix everything and, using the brush, properly lubricate the inside and outside of pumpkin. If your pumpkin is too tight, put it in preheated oven and bring to soft.
- Wash, dry and chop the meat. Heat a little bit of oil and fry the meat until half cooked. Salt it to taste.
- Boil rice until half cooked, salt it as well. Drain the excess liquid and dry the rice.
- Heat the butter and fry the chopped onion and garlic until transparent. Wash, dry and chop mushrooms, put them into the pan and fry until almost cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the deep bowl and combine rice, mushrooms and meat in it. Add the grated cheese and cream. Mix everything and put inside of the pumpkin. Cover the tip of the pumpkin (pre-cut) and send it in a preheated oven at least for 1 hour.
- That's the simple recipe for pumpkin stuffed with meat and rice. Serve it whole and cut on pieces during eating.
Red rice with beansIngredients:Red Rice - 1 cupRed Beans, canned - 150-200 gramWater - 2 cupsOnion - 1Bulgarian pepper - 1Garlic - 4 ClovesOlive oil - to taste (for frying)Spices - to taste (ground black pepper, cayenne pepper)Salt - to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour olive oil in deep frying pan and heat it. Put chopped garlic and onion inside and fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Cut into small cubes bulgarian pepper and put it into the frying pan as well fry everything until tender pepper.
- Carefully wash the rice and spread it on the pan, mix all and fry a few more minutes, stirring occasionally. Then pour water there, add salt and spices to taste and bring the liquid to a boil. Then we reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice for one hour.
- When the rice is almost ready, put the canned beans inside and mix again. Heat for 10 minutes on low heat and turn off the heat. After all, the dish should be covered and insisted for half an hour.
Salad with roasted beets and feta cheeseThis light and low-calorie salad consists a lot of vitamins and will be a good main dish of dinner or additional to those mentioned above.Ingredients:Beetroot - 1 averageCheeses - 80-100 gramsGreen leafy - 50 grams (lettuce, arugula, etc.)Salt - to tasteGround black pepper - to tasteOlive oil - 1 tbsp. SpoonHow to cook:
- Wash beets, wrap it in several layers of foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees (about an hour).
- Cool and peel beets. Then cut into large cubes, as well as cheese.
- First, put green on the plate, then beets and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle salad with olive oil and garnish with a sprig of parsley. Enjoy!
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more