Dinner Meals: 3 Healthy Recipes
Pumpkin stuffed with meat, mushrooms and riceIf you want to diversify slightly bored daily menu this bright, original, hearty and easy to cook will help you. Moreover, this is an amazing meal for autumn festive dinner.One Japanese study found that consuming pumpkins reduced the risk of gastric, breast, lung and colorectal cancer, regardless of the family history of cancer. Ingredients: Pumpkin - 1Meat - 300 gramsMushrooms - 200 grams (if desired)Onions - 2 mediumCheese - 100 gramsGarlic - 2-4 clovesCream - 1 cupRice - 1 cupButter - 100 gramsSalt - to tastePepper - to tasteGreens - to tasteOlive oilHow to cook:
- Take a ripe, juicy and bright, pumpkin. Wash and dry it, carefully cut off the top.
- Carefully, using a spoon remove the seeds. Add salt and pepper to the olive oil, mix everything and, using the brush, properly lubricate the inside and outside of pumpkin. If your pumpkin is too tight, put it in preheated oven and bring to soft.
- Wash, dry and chop the meat. Heat a little bit of oil and fry the meat until half cooked. Salt it to taste.
- Boil rice until half cooked, salt it as well. Drain the excess liquid and dry the rice.
- Heat the butter and fry the chopped onion and garlic until transparent. Wash, dry and chop mushrooms, put them into the pan and fry until almost cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the deep bowl and combine rice, mushrooms and meat in it. Add the grated cheese and cream. Mix everything and put inside of the pumpkin. Cover the tip of the pumpkin (pre-cut) and send it in a preheated oven at least for 1 hour.
- That's the simple recipe for pumpkin stuffed with meat and rice. Serve it whole and cut on pieces during eating.
Red rice with beansIngredients:Red Rice - 1 cupRed Beans, canned - 150-200 gramWater - 2 cupsOnion - 1Bulgarian pepper - 1Garlic - 4 ClovesOlive oil - to taste (for frying)Spices - to taste (ground black pepper, cayenne pepper)Salt - to tasteHow to cook:
- Pour olive oil in deep frying pan and heat it. Put chopped garlic and onion inside and fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Cut into small cubes bulgarian pepper and put it into the frying pan as well fry everything until tender pepper.
- Carefully wash the rice and spread it on the pan, mix all and fry a few more minutes, stirring occasionally. Then pour water there, add salt and spices to taste and bring the liquid to a boil. Then we reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice for one hour.
- When the rice is almost ready, put the canned beans inside and mix again. Heat for 10 minutes on low heat and turn off the heat. After all, the dish should be covered and insisted for half an hour.
Salad with roasted beets and feta cheeseThis light and low-calorie salad consists a lot of vitamins and will be a good main dish of dinner or additional to those mentioned above.Ingredients:Beetroot - 1 averageCheeses - 80-100 gramsGreen leafy - 50 grams (lettuce, arugula, etc.)Salt - to tasteGround black pepper - to tasteOlive oil - 1 tbsp. SpoonHow to cook:
- Wash beets, wrap it in several layers of foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees (about an hour).
- Cool and peel beets. Then cut into large cubes, as well as cheese.
- First, put green on the plate, then beets and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle salad with olive oil and garnish with a sprig of parsley. Enjoy!
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more