Dinner Meals: 3 Healthy Recipes
Pumpkin stuffed with meat, mushrooms and riceIf you want to diversify slightly bored daily menu this bright, original, hearty and easy to cook will help you. Moreover, this is an amazing meal for autumn festive dinner. One Japanese study found that consuming pumpkins reduced the risk of gastric, breast, lung and colorectal cancer, regardless of the family history of cancer. Ingredients: Pumpkin - 1 Meat - 300 grams Mushrooms - 200 grams (if desired) Onions - 2 medium Cheese - 100 grams Garlic - 2-4 cloves Cream - 1 cup Rice - 1 cup Butter - 100 grams Salt - to taste Pepper - to taste Greens - to taste Olive oil How to cook:
- Take a ripe, juicy and bright, pumpkin. Wash and dry it, carefully cut off the top.
- Carefully, using a spoon remove the seeds. Add salt and pepper to the olive oil, mix everything and, using the brush, properly lubricate the inside and outside of pumpkin. If your pumpkin is too tight, put it in preheated oven and bring to soft.
- Wash, dry and chop the meat. Heat a little bit of oil and fry the meat until half cooked. Salt it to taste.
- Boil rice until half cooked, salt it as well. Drain the excess liquid and dry the rice.
- Heat the butter and fry the chopped onion and garlic until transparent. Wash, dry and chop mushrooms, put them into the pan and fry until almost cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the deep bowl and combine rice, mushrooms and meat in it. Add the grated cheese and cream. Mix everything and put inside of the pumpkin. Cover the tip of the pumpkin (pre-cut) and send it in a preheated oven at least for 1 hour.
- That's the simple recipe for pumpkin stuffed with meat and rice. Serve it whole and cut on pieces during eating.
Red rice with beansIngredients: Red Rice - 1 cup Red Beans, canned - 150-200 gram Water - 2 cups Onion - 1 Bulgarian pepper - 1 Garlic - 4 Cloves Olive oil - to taste (for frying) Spices - to taste (ground black pepper, cayenne pepper) Salt - to taste How to cook:
- Pour olive oil in deep frying pan and heat it. Put chopped garlic and onion inside and fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Cut into small cubes bulgarian pepper and put it into the frying pan as well fry everything until tender pepper.
- Carefully wash the rice and spread it on the pan, mix all and fry a few more minutes, stirring occasionally. Then pour water there, add salt and spices to taste and bring the liquid to a boil. Then we reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice for one hour.
- When the rice is almost ready, put the canned beans inside and mix again. Heat for 10 minutes on low heat and turn off the heat. After all, the dish should be covered and insisted for half an hour.
Salad with roasted beets and feta cheeseThis light and low-calorie salad consists a lot of vitamins and will be a good main dish of dinner or additional to those mentioned above. Ingredients: Beetroot - 1 average Cheeses - 80-100 grams Green leafy - 50 grams (lettuce, arugula, etc.) Salt - to taste Ground black pepper - to taste Olive oil - 1 tbsp. Spoon How to cook:
- Wash beets, wrap it in several layers of foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees (about an hour).
- Cool and peel beets. Then cut into large cubes, as well as cheese.
- First, put green on the plate, then beets and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle salad with olive oil and garnish with a sprig of parsley. Enjoy!
A new study from the US discovers that flavonoids, natural compounds found in fruits and vegetables, may help preserve the lung function, which tends to decline with age. For the study, a team of researchers looked at data from 463 adults from Norway and England whose...
According to a recent study, published in The Journal of Physiology, exercising four to five times per week may help stop the main arteries to the heart from stiffening up. The researchers from the US have found that those who exercise four to five times per week had...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more